A loss to affect everyone

Xavier's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOW THE HELL DID SHE FIND OUT!" I shouted while flipping over a table causing a crash and Luke and Jason to flinch back a little bit.
It's been a week and she hasn't come out of the room she locked herself in and I'm worrying because she won't eat anything, we tried to give her food but she wouldn't open the door. Madison tried to visit her the second day she locked herself in the room but after a few minutes she came back down saying that she wouldn't talk to her.

She has to be starving, she's physically going to die if she doesn't eat or drink anything. I whimpered at the thought, my mate can't die. If she did then I'd probably kill myself.
With that on my mind I ran upstairs for the millionth time this week but this time it was different.

When I got to the door I froze, I couldn't hear her heartbeat, or her breathing. Shit.

"Kathryn you need to open this door now! Please!" I pleaded "If you can hear me then do something, anything, please. Hit the wall or something!" I waited for about a minute after that and nothing happened.

I tried busting down the door but soon remembered that I had silver built into all the doors so you couldn't break them.
Think Xavier, think. She's in a plain guest room, a door, bed, window, bathroom, wal- wait, window! I can break that!

I ran downstairs and burst through the living room.
"Guys, I can't hear her!" I quickly rushed out. Seeing their faces I could tell that they were as worried as I was. "But I have a plan, meet me at the bottom of her window with a ladder and a screwdriver" I instruct them as I run out the door and around the house to where her window is 2 stories above me.

What if she escaped? Would she since she knew that we were mates? I don't think she really know about werewolf's if you know what I mean.
Like really know about us, I can tell that she knows some werewolf words but I don't think she really knows what they truly mean.

She might not know how much mates really meant to us, and she ran away when I was thinking of how to get her out *cough* breaking everything *cough*

I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Luke had set up the ladder and Jason was waiving a screwdriver in front of my face.

"Dude, snap out of it." Jason said
"Yeah, ok, hand me the screwdriver." I said before he gave me the screwdriver and I climbed up the ladder to get up to her window, I looked in her window and what I saw made me drop the screwdriver and break the window and climb through it.

"CALL THE PACK DOCTOR! NOW" I shouted to both of them before I ran into the middle of the room where my mate was sprawled out on the floor with pale white skin. I placed her in my lap and tried to fight the reality that my precious little mate, the most beautiful woman in the world is as cold as ice.

I heard Logan and Jason come through the window and walk over to the door and unlock the door.
But I didn't care, all I cared about was my mate, Kathryn, such a beautiful name. It fit her perfectly like she fit me perfectly. How her hand was just the right size when intertwined with mine, how she fit in my arms like was made just for me, and she was, just like I was made just for her.

I was holding onto her feeling like if I let go then she would disappear forever. SHE CANT, SHE JUST CANT DIE!

I stood up with her still in my arms and walked over to the bed and placed her in the bed and stood next to her. I could feel my wolf fighting to take control as I pushed him down with all I had left, which honestly wasn't much.

"Xavier I-" Luke said while him and Jason were walking up to where Kathryn lays limp on the bed.
I cut him of and my wolf took control and went into full possession mode and growled loudly at them.
"STAY BACK" Alex said (my wolf) alerting them that he was in full control of me as they put their hands up and backed away.

Suddenly reality hit me, hard. When I felt my legs growing weak and I slumped down on my knees still holding Kathryn's hand about to do something that I have never done and something that alphas don't do.
A tear drop rolled down my cheek and soon more came when I realized that I need to correct my statement from before when I said she cant die,

She cant be dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry it took so long to update but I think that this chapter made up for it.

What do you think will happen because I will tell you one thing,
The book isn't done.

Till next time
-catz2010