Someone help meh plz

(WARNING! GRAPHIC CONTENT)
(No, no sex, just blood)
Kathryn's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
     I wake up in a dark room chained to a hard wooden chair. I try to break the chains bit they burn me every time I move. Huh, they must be silver.

     A door in front of me opens shining blinding light in my eyes. The light in the room turns on and I see Mark. He walks up closer to me and I turn my head away.

     "Get away from me." I grit out.

     "Aww, now why would I do that." He questions with a sickening smirk on his face.

     "You ruined 3 years of my life!" I yell.

     "I treated you how you deserved to be treated you little whore!" He yells, face starting to turn red.
     "How did I deserve any of that!" I counter.

     "Because you're a useless piece of shit and a waste of oxygen!" He yells and backhands me right in the face.
     I focus on trying to teleport away but fail. I feel my hair being pulled so my gaze meets his.

     "Aww you poor wittle thing, trying to teleport away to your wittle mate." He coos. "Its not gonna work. You see, the silver blocks all of your abilities."

     "How do you know about my powers?" I ask

     "Well, you see, I already know about werewolves and then for you I had to get people on the inside that heard about your powers and I might say I'm quite surprised. I really didn't expect such a pathetic little thing like you to have so much power. Too bad you're gonna be stuck here forever." He explains. " Its gonna be just like old times but much worse babe."

     Him calling me babe disgusted me but I cant do anything about it. I just wish that I was back with Xavier and everyone else. With Xavier holding me in his arms.
I didn't even realize that Mark had walked out and turned the light out. Now Im stuck here in a dark room being held hostage by me abusive ex boyfriend, just great.

~~~~~ A totally ROSSOME time skip~~~~~~

     Its been a while, I don't know how long, I've lost track. Every so often Mark comes in here and beats me like is own personal punching bag. He gives me disgusting looking water and stale break every once and a while. Im hungry and hurt very badly because the silver stops my from healing quickly. Ive pretty much lost all hope of anyone coming to save me and free me from this hell hole.

     The door opens once again and Mark walks in.
      "How ya doing babe?" He snickers
I spit some blood at him. Bad decision. His face turns so red that I swear I saw smoke coming from his ears.

     " You shouldn't have done that babe." He says calmly while walking up to me. He pull out something shiny from his pocket. My eyes widen. Oh no, Im going to die. Tell my family and friends that I love them. Tell Xavier that I love him and ill miss him.

     Mark comes closer and plunges the knive into my thigh. It hurts so bad. So, so bad but I cant scream or cry. It will give him the satisfaction that he got to me.
     He glares at me then stabs my other thigh multiple times ripping and tearing at the flesh and I cant hold it anymore and scream in agony.
     "Yeah babe, I love to hear you scream and suffer, its like music to my ears." He purrs.
That sick demented bastard.
     "Come on, scream again babe." He purrs.

     "Never." I spit out glaring at him.

     "Aww come on babe, maybe this will help." He says and drives the knife into my arm and drags it down.
I scream out and tears stream down my face.

    "See, it wasn't that hard." He says before walking out and locking the door.

~~~~~~~~
Yesh, rough chapter.
What do you think will happen?
Comment what you think, and don't forget to vote and sub.
I love y'all all and ill see you in the next chapter

Guys, your comments are so funny! Yes, I read them all, I love them.
Lets do this, If you have a question about something that happened, write the comment about it and at the end put #AskCat and I will try my best to answer.

-catz