Chapter 15

Luke's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~
So right now I'm standing in the kitchen with Kassidy holding a frying pan and Kathryn chasing her around trying to get the fry pan. When they come back around in front of us Jason jumps out and lands right on top of them.

"JOHN CENA!" He shouts as he tackles Kathryn and Kassidy and sits on their backs to pin them down.

"Jason" Xavier warns and glares at him.

"John... Cena..." He says weakly.

"Jason, get your fat ass off me." Kathryn yells at him.
He gets up and starts twerking.

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE! YOU OTHER BROTHERS CANT DENY! WHEN A GIRL WALKS BY WITH AN ITTY BITTY WAIST AND A ROUND THING IN YOUR FACE YOU GET SPRUNG!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

By then we were all laughing our butts off, no pun intended, but Xavier was running around the kitchen trying to catch him so he would stop singing.
Jason stops and before Xavier knew what was happening, Jason stuck his foot out and tripped Xavier. He face planted mumbling a weak 'ow'.

"Ok, everyone to the living room."

I walk into the living room and sit down. We all sit down except for Kassidy. Kathryn and Xavier sit on the same couch.
Jason sits on the three person couch. When Kassidy goes to sit on the other end of the couch Jasons on, he lays his legs across the couch and winks at me.

Kassidy sits next to me and Xavier starts talking.

"Ok, you may be confused right now but just calm down, everything's going to be ok."

"I was kidnapped and you say everything's going to be ok? Wow there must be something really wrong with you."

"Anyways, here is an Ipad" I hand her an Ipad
She looks at me coufused with her eyebrows sscrunched up and she looks so cute.

"An Ipad because you can't text or call on it" I explain. Her face lights up.

"Ok, thank you" She says and grabs the Ipad and turns it on.
She goes to google and looks up someone named Nick Bateman and sets a picture of him and a dog wearing sunglasses as her wallpaper. I growl quietly, She's mine, she can only like me, not that guy, I should be her wallpaper.

'Calm down dude' Tobias says.
'but-'
'shhhhh, its just her wallpaper'
'whatever
She goes to the app store and downloads an app called Wattpad. She goes on and looks up a person called MommaShifter (SHOUTOUT! BEST WRITER ON HERE) weird thing is, all the books look like werewolf books? Huh, intresting. She then goes and searches a book called Bite Me (another shoutout) it looks like a vampire book.

"Oh, Wattpad! Have you read Sexy Greek God Kidnappers? (you get it by now)" Kathryn ask as she peers over her shoulder.

"Yeah, it's one of my favorites"

'A warrior just mid linked me, we need to get to the west border now' Xavier mind links me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long to update
I have school
Plus I had writers block but if you can't tell by that last sentence, I have a surprise, MUHAHAHAHAHAH
BYE!
-catz