Someone find her already

Picture of Kassidy above (you'll meet her in the next chapter)

XAVIER'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What. The. Hell.

"Dude, how do we get down?" I hear Jason say.

"Muhmuphm" I reply with a rose in my my mouh and we are still floating in mid air.

"How about be just-" Luke was cut off when we fall to the ground and I take the rose out of my mouth and hold onto it.

We walk over to the door, or rather wrather where the door was and we look at the roots.

"Its beautiful" Luke mumbles and I smirk knowing that my make made it.

"It is but we need the break it down if we want to get out of here."
Jason comments. "True" I reply.

I start to unweave the roots carefully pulling out the roses and placing them on the side table.

***magical time skip***

Once we got out I mind linked everyone to meet me in the back yard.

"What's wrong alpha?" One of the warriors asks.

"Its Kathryn. She is amazing, she levitated us then teleported away so I need half my men to try and find her then I need the other half to get everything you can on her and put it on my desk." I tell them "Thank you, we will start in the morning."

I got upstairs to my bedroom and get changed and get ready for bed.

I lay down and start to think about Katie. What is she? She is obviously not human, I know that for sure.

I pick up my phone and look at the time and see that it's 1:37am.

Since I cant get to sleep I decide to go on Instagram to check my feed. As I'm scrolling through I decide to see if Kathryn is on.

I see her profile and start scrolling through it.
'She is so beautiful' Alex says, I agree.

As I'm scrolling through one thing catches my eye.

Half of her post are either with or about a guy named Mark

I'll have to find out about him later.
I put my phone down and try to sleep.

But I keep wondering, since she's not human, can I mind link her? Worth a shot right?

'Please come home, I miss you' I mind link her.

After I send the mink link mg phone buzzes and I look at it and see I have a text from an unknown number saying
'Giving up already? Sure you don't want to party tomorrow night'

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhhhh
Sorry I haven't updated in like a month, I was In California then at a summer camp that didn't allow electronics

Hope you're liking the book, comment on who's pov you want the next chapter to be in

-catz2010