The truth comes out... ish

We both ran upstairs being careful to avoid glass shards. The entire time we were running I was thinking, what if someone broke in? There's no way that Xavier would let them.

We walked up to the door that led into the room that I have been kept in. Maddie was about to open it but I held up my hand signaling for her to stop. I heard voices on the other side of the door, hmmm? Using my super ninja skill I listened in and Maddie listened in too.

"Alpha, you need to calm down." I heard Luke say. What, alpha? isn't that- no, no way.
"I can't! What if something happened to her. What if Rouges got her." Xavier growled. Wait again, what are rouges and what the hell is up with him growling.
"Alpha, we are just uneasy as you are, our luna is gone- wait, i think i smell her." Jay said unsure. Hold up! Luna and scent and alpha and growling? What the hell?
'You thinking what I'm thinking?' Lucy asked.
'yeah but theres no way, there not real, are they?' I questioned. My eyes went wide in realization, oh my gosh, I looked at maddie. She gave me a questioning look before I reached for the door handle without thinking and burst through the door.

Everyones head snapped towards me and Xavier started to get up before I said one word. One word that could never think was real but here I was about to say it.

"Werewolf." I mumbled. They all froze and visibly tensed up. I noticed that there eyes fogged up. Why do they do that? We all stood in silence before Xavier started talking.

"Werewolf what?" He said like he didn't know what I meant. He knew damn well and I knew that for sure. At Least I think I do. I don't really know what I believe now.

"You guys are all werewolf's" I mumbled again still not even believing myself.
Xavier chuckled, here we go, some bullshit lie. "Werewolf's aren't even real, what would make you think that." Like I said, some bullshit lie.

"Bullshit, I''m not and idiot, Iv'e watched Twilight AND Teen wolf." I stated proudly. Wait why am I proud? Well I guess I found out their secrete, so theres that. "Alpha, Luna, Rouges, Smelling me, and growling. Drop the act and start explaining BECAUSE I FOUND OUT YOUR SECRET!" I shouted the last part, I don't exactly know why, I guess because I could and I felt like it, also it made it more dramatic. So yeah I guess I do know why, huh.

"YOU WILL NOT USE THAT TONE WITH ME." Xavier said in an extremely powerful tone.
I flinched back even though I knew that he wouldn't hurt me, it was just the power behind his voice. Wait, how did I know that he wouldn't hurt me? He is a friking WOLF. But then again I felt protected around him, and I all of a sudden felt sparks on me arm. I was the best feeling ever, I looked up and realized Xavier's eyes softened and his hand was on my arm. He was about to hug me, comfort me, and I wanted that so badly, I just wanted to melt into his arms and forget about everything. But I couldn't. I ripped my arm away from his grip and took a step back.

"You know, It's not very nice to use, oh what is it called? Oh yeah, your alpha tone on your MATE now is it alpha." I hissed at him and his eyes held pure shock.

I turned around and started walking down the hallway.
"Wait, Kathryn!" Xavier called after me.
I just really didn't want to hear it so I turned into a random bedroom and locked myself in it.
"Kathryn, please, open the door." His voice cracked at the and. He sounded so broken, hurt. I felt so guilty and I got up to open the door but stopped myself midway. I couldn't do that, it would show him that i'm weak and I wont let him think that I'm weak. I waited a few seconds and herd a howl from outside that sounded so painful. I knew it was Xavier.
I went to sit on my bed. Time to Build up my walls and make a plan.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
A/N

Ohhhh, she found out. what do you think her plan is?

Comment who's pov you want next chapter. Xavier's or Kathryns?

Vote, comment, Share
until next time,
-catz2010