Just a normal day in the life of a magical creature...

I wake up and rub my eyes. That was the best sleep I've had for a while. I try to sit up but fail miserably. I look to see Xavier's arm around me. I slowly pry it off and get up. I get dressed and head downstairs to the kitchen.

I star making pancakes and after a while I feel arms snake around my waist.
"Hey baby." He says and kisses my neck.
"Good morning, how many pancakes do you want?" I ask and flip the pancakes on the stove and turn around.
"Hmmm, 5 I guess." He says, wow, he has a really cute thinking face.
"Thats is?" I question.
"Yeah, how many do you eat?" He ask confused. I guess that's a lot for him?
"Well lets see, one time my mom made pancakes for dinner and she ate 2 and by the time she finished, I finished my 7th." I giggle "I like food, don't question me." I point the spatula at him.

I turn around and take the pancakes off the stove and put more on. I wait for them with Xavier standing behind me watching. I flip them again and wait. After they turn a golden brown I take them off the stove.
"Mhm, they smell delicious." He smiles and goes to grab the plate full of pancakes.
I smirk, "Nope, kiss first, ever heard of kiss the chef?" I turn my head and point to my cheek.
"Gladly." He mumbles and turns my head to kiss me on the lips and kisses me.

It's amazing, our lips move in sync and fireworks explode throughout my body. I know, cheesy but it's true.

We pull apart and he smirks.
     "I believe these are mine now." He says and grabs the plate. "But I will kiss you again."
      "Oh, you will?" I question and raise an eyebrow.
     "Yep." He says and smashes his lips against mine.

We hear someone enter the room and I go to pull away but before I can I hear someone yelling and running.
     "FOOOOOOOD!" Jason yells and snatches the plate from Xavier. We pull apart and stare at him.
     "Don't all of it." I scold him. He sticks his tongue out and turns around and starts eating.

I grab a water out of the fridge.
     "Hey babe, can we go swimming today." I ask.
     "Sure."  He starts eating. Jason scoffs.
     "I bet." He smiles and Xavier tackles him
"Okay, well Im going to go get change." I say slowly backing up.

I get up stairs and look through our closet to fond that all the swim suits are barley and fabric. I scoff, boys.

I change into a sparkly teal two piece. I look in the floor length mirror and see how it looks on me. It's ok, I've never really liked two pieces but it'll work.
I walk downstairs and outside to the pool. I go lay on a chair and try to get a tan. I close my eyes and shortly after I hear the door open but ignore it. I feel someone staring at me so I open my eyes.
I look around and stop on Xavier. He is absolutely drool worthy.

He's wearing swim trunks and without his shirt on I could see all his muscles. He has a well defined 8 pack and huge biceps, not those ones that are too big, Xavier's are the perfect size.

He walks over to me and leans down to my ear. I feel his breath fan against my neck making me shiver.
      "Like what you see?" He questions.
     "Eh, I've seen better." I say nonchalantly. He growls, grabs me by the waist and pulls me up against him.
      "MINE." He say possessively.
      "I was kidding, calm down baby." I panic, trying to calm him down and keep his wolf from coming out.
He picks me and slings me over his shoulder. He starts walking towards the pool.
     "OH NO, NO NO NO NO! THE WATER IS PROBABLY FREEZING!" I shout and hit his back over and over not even slightly effecting him.
     "I guess you're about to find out." He chuckles.
     "NO PLEASE DON-" I get cut off by being thrown into the water.
I swim back up to the surface.
     "Start running because I'm gonna kill you!" I get out and start running after him.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, I have a lot going on. I have to take the ACT test soon, I had all region band tryouts ( I GOT FIRST ALTERNATE!!!)

See ya soon in the next update
-catz