Oh sh*t

Kathryn's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh sh*t, how did they find out? Do they know it's me or do they just know that it's someone? Oh well, that doesn't matter right now, the pack comes first, I can't let anything happen to it.

I know what I have to do.

"Guys, I have something I need to tell you all." I say and everyone's heads turn towards me. I continue. "I-I'm a umm a umm. M-Maybe it would just be easier to show you." I stand up and walk to the middle of the room and move everything out of the way. I look at them and see puzzled expressions.

Now or never.

I close my eyes and hear the bones popping and cracking. When I feel four paws on the ground I open my eyes to see everyone staring wide eyed at me. Maybe this wasn't such a good Idea-"

"Kathryn. You're so beautiful." Xavier says in awe. My fox inwardly purrs.
I start to shift back since my clothes don't rip for whatever reason.

"I also have powers. I have Mind reading. I can levitate objects/people. I can teleport and the best in being able to control the 5 main elements." I tell them.

     "Really! That's so cool! You have to show us, that's awesome!" Jason exclaims.
"That explains at the hospital." Luke speaks up.
"Yup, so I show you all them again." I look over at Kassidy and focus and end up levitating her and put her back closer to
Luke. Then I teleport right next to Xavier and sit down in his lap, trying to ignore the tingles I move on to the last power, the elements. I loom over at Jason and grow a flower in the air. While he's distracted looking at the flower, I make gallons of water float above him and without him noticing, I hold the water above his head.

    "Hey jay, look up." I say and as soon as he looks up I release the water right on him and we all laugh as he gets drenched.

     "Well-"

Unknown pov

I will get her back even if it's the last thing I will ever do.

A/N
HEY GUYS
You like? You mad at cliffhanger?
Please don't kill me, I have cookies!

Well, anyways, I have this other book that I'm writing called Cuts and I would really appreciate it if you guys checked it out.

-catz