Meeting him

Kathryn's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and decide to take a shower. I walk into the bathroom and get ready to take a shower. I turn on the hot water and get in. The water feels so good on my skin and I want to stay in here forever.

I finish with my shower and get out and change back into my clothes. I see that the door is open so I walk, well, more like limp because of my ankle. Anyways, I limp downstairs and pass through a room and see Luke, Jason, and someone else that smells amazing! I look and see that they are watching Kim Possible, I love that show! I walk past them and into what I'm assuming is the kitchen.

Since I don't want to go digging around in a strangers kitchen, I just grab a banana and sit on the counter and start eating. When I am about half finished with it, I look up and see someone staring at me but at the same time looking far off. He looks hot and I mean like Taylor Laughtner hot. For some reason Lucy is going crazy, I'll ask her about that later. I decide to say something.

"Umm. You okay?" I ask him. Wow Kathryn, smooth, real smooth (note the sarcasm.)

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Anyways, hello Kathryn I'm Xavier the alp- I mean leader." He says, and oh my gosh his voice is so sexy. I shake his hand. WAIT, what did he say? He's the leader? Oh hell no!

I yank my hand away and to get away but NOOOO my stupid ankle has to be a little bitch and give out while I'm trying to walk away. I'm about to fall when I feel arms go around my waist and tingles shoot through my body. I look up and see Xander.

'It's Xavier dumbass.' Lucy says.

'Yeah I totally knew that.' I say.

'Oh, sure you did.' She says.

'Whatever.' I scoff.

I struggle out of his grasp and limp upstairs and try to find my way back to my room or whatever I should call it. When I get there I recognize the scent. Oh great, it's his room. I walk over to the little night stand and grab the notepad and a pencil and start drawing a fox running through the forest. I wish that could be me.