P-A-R-T-Y-ish part 2

Kathryn's dress on left
Kassidy's dress on right

Luke's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dude, you need to eat, what do you want?" I ask Xavier.

"Fine. Just order 2 of whatever the hell you're getting." He sighs.

"K, bye dude." I reply.
I hop in my car and start to drive to McDonalds.

I turn on the radio and eye of the tiger comes on.

Hell yeah! This is mah jam!

~~~~~~
When I get th McDonald's I open the door and the most mouthwatering scent hits me, I scan the room eventually to see Kathryn?

I look next to her and the most beautiful girl j have ever seen is standing next to her holding a tray.

She has sky gray eyes with perfect pale skin, long dark brown hair styled into a perm, she is extremely skinny and average height.

'Mate!' My wolf, Tobias, shouted happily.

Next thing I know is Kathryn grabbing her arm and pulling her out the side door and speeding off in her car. Well ok then.

I order and speed back to the pack house.

"HONEY, IM HOME!" I shout.
"Hardy har har, I'm in the kitchen dumbass." Xavier shouts back.

I walk I into the kitchen and see Jason and Xavier sitting on the bar stools on their phones. I walk behind the bar and start to pass out the food.

"So I found my mate today." I say expecting a 'congratulations' or a pat on the back.

Jason, still staring at his phone, gives me a thumbs up. Wow, my best friends everyone.

"And she was with Kathryn" I add.
They both jerk their heads up and stare at me waiting for me to explain. Again, wow, my best friends.

Kathryn's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we walk around the mall kassidg suddenly stops.

I turn to see what she's looking at and I see 2 perfect dresses.
We walk inside the store and try the dresses on, mine is black with mesh strips and flares out at the bottom and Kassidy's is white with a cut out back and a V neck.

To say we looked good in these dresses was an understatement.

"Damn girl we look good." Kas says
"Can't disagree with you there." I say looking at the dress in the mirror.

We change back into our normal clothes and pay for the dresses.

"We need to start getting ready its getting late." I say with hope in my voice, I just want to sit down.

We head back to the car and drive to my house.

---time skip---
After we are all done we look in the mirror.

I look at myself. I have straight hair and a smokey eye with red lipstick.

Kas has gold glitter and red lipstick and her hair in big curls.

I grab my phone and we get in the car and drive off to the club.

When we get there we walk straight in and kas heads to the bar and I follow her.

"2 shots of something strong please." I tell the bar tender.

He give me and kas 2 shots of what I'm assuming tequila. I down it and I feel it burn as it goes down my throat.

I take a few more shots and I have a sudden urge to go dance.

I tap Kassidy's shoulder.
"I'm going to go dance" I sulr
"Ok, just, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" She shouts over the music as I walk away.
I chuckle, she would pretty much do anything.

I make my way to the middle of the dance floor and let the music take control.

I feel someone place their hands on my hips and I start grinding on them, something I probally wouldn't do if I wasn't piss drunk.

I feel tingles as they run their hands up and down my side.

I turn around to face them but its so dark I can't see their face.

He smashes his lips to mine and within a second I'm kissing him back, it just feels so... Right.

I wrap my leg around him and he holds me up so I could get my other leg around him.

I suddenly feel a wall hit my back.
He bites my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deny him, he snakes his hand up my leg and grabs my butt, I gasp and he plunges his tounge in my mouth.

Again, this is something I wouldn't do if I wasn't piss drunk.

All of a sudden a wave of nausea comes over me and next thing I know,
I'm on the floor passed out.

Just great.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
So? Who do you think it was?

What do you think will happen next?

Please comment and vote

Thx,
Catz