Who tf is he?

Unknown POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

     I promised that I was going t get her back and thats what I plan on doing tonight. I already have everything planned out. I just have to wait.

~~~~~ totally rossome time skip ~~~~~~~~~

     Now is finally the time. Im at subway watching her from a booth in the corner.

     I should probably introduce myself first. How rude of me, about to kidnap someone any you dont even know my name.
     I am Mark, Kathryn's ex boyfriend. Now, we had some problems because she said I was 'abusing her' but really all I was doing was beating her everyday. See, she is just crazy. One of her friends found out and told the police and for some strange reason I was arrested. Crazy right? But now she will be mine forever and ever.

     Kathryn gets up and heads over to the restrooms. I causally walk over to that area and wait outside the door. A bit later the door unlocks and I rush and push her back inside and shove a rag filled with chloroform over her mouth. It really sucks that she played trumpet because this is taking for-eeeever. Finally, she runs out of air and passes out. I grab her body and drag her out the back door.

Kathryn's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Kas, Jason, Luke, Xavier, and I decide to go into town today to watch a movie and play some laser tag. About half way through the day, we get hungry and decide to head to Subway. We place our orders and sit down.

     "Hey Xavier." I say tapping him lightly on the shoulder
     "Yeah baby?" He asks.
     "Theres a dude in the corner that looks a little familiar. I cant quite remember though." I whisper.
     "He looks kinda creepy if you ask me." He replies. He looks so familiar, I just cant remember what from and it's killing me. Oh well.
     "Welp, I have to go to the bathroom." I announce.
     "Good for you, and we need to know why?" Kas ask.
I stick my tongue out at her and get up and walk to the bathroom. I go in, lock the door and do my business. I was my hands and go to unlock the door and right as I do I'm shoved back in and a rag is forced on my mouth.

Really? Were back with the rags with chloroform again? Wait, nows not the time. I struggle to see who is doing this but I'm about to run out of breath. I breath in the chloroform and as my eyes are closing I see a figure. Mark.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I know I promised that id update like on the 11th or 12th but I've been busy.
Guess what! I made my cheerleading squad! EEEEEEEEE!

Lucy: No one cares

Whatever, your just jelly.

Lucy: Im a fox spirit with magical powers

Whatever, still jelly.

Lucy: no

Yes.

Lucy: No.

Yes.

Lucy: Yes.

HA! Gotchya

Xavier: stop arguing for the love of sprinkles

Lucy: oh if only he knew what just happened.

Xavier: wait, what happened?

NOTHING! GO AWAY

Xavier: author, what ha-

OKEY DOKEY THAT ALL THE TIME WE HAVE FOR TODAY FOLKS, I PROMISE ILL UPDATE SOON

-catz