My Doll (A Jisoo Angst Oneshot)

Synopsis: When a man loses his precious doll, he gets the next best thing. But when she decides to fight back, will she be able to escape or will she forever be his doll?

~~~~

Warning: There is language and some dark details in this piece. It is not overly bad but just wanted to give a heads up! Enjoyy~ ;)

The man hummed almost sweetly as he worked on the dress. Stitch by stitch, he carefully connected the pieces of fabric together to create a dress very similar to one he saw when was younger. The one that matched his doll.

The mysterious man had been very abused as a child. His father would punish him for every little thing. Bruises and broken bones would be a very common occurrence for this man and he only had one thing that comforted him.

It was this doll of his mother's that she gave him before she passed. It was a beautiful barbie-like figurine, skinny and so tiny. It had long dark hair, and skin as white as snow. 

However, he lost the doll a couple of hours ago. He panicked greatly and tore his house apart looking for it. No where to be found, he headed out, frustrated and in pain. The one thing that had kept him sane, kept him going, was now gone.

And then he saw her.

His mouth instantly dropped in awe at the girl walking across the sidewalk. She looked exactly like his doll. No longer upset, he instead turned all his attention to her. He wanted her. It was what he needed.

So when he flipped the car around and waited for his chance, he took it. He grabbed her and threw her into the back of his van, knocking her unconscious in the process.

Adrenaline pumping threw his vans, he raced home, glancing back ever so often at the girl. He couldn't help but smile at how perfect she was and he knew then and there that he was never going to let her get lost from him again.

Half an hour later, he parked his car in front of his house and went to the side car door. Still out, he grabbed her and carried her carefully into his house.

As if carrying a newlywed, he kicked the door open, holding her princess style. Shutting it softly behind him, he brought her down to the basement, trying his best not to ruin even a hair on her head. 

He brought the chair from his desk over and sat her in it. He didn't want to restrain her but if she fought back, he may not be able to stop her. So, reluctantly, he used the rope hanging on the wall to bound her wrists and ankles tightly. 

And that is when she started to stir. 

She started to murmur in her sleep and her head started to move. He was shocked at first but instead grew fascinated. She slowly opened her eyes and when she realized where she was, she started to grow anxious.

"W-Where am I?!" She yelled, seeing the strange and very creepy man in front of her. He smiled at her, leaning over to caress her hair.

"Shh my princess. Everything is going to be okay. I got you back. You are -"

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!" She exploded. He backed up, surprised by her sudden outburst. "Don't you dare touch me..."

He then grew angry and started to pace around the room, muttering something to himself. She watched as his behavior suddenly changed. As if becoming a different person, he ran up to her and made her jump as he grabbed both sides of the chair.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I AM YOUR OWNER. HOW COULD YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THIS?!"

"O-Owner? What are you talking about-"