Krampus (NCT U)

Synopsis: Inspired by the movie Krampus comes a tale where Y/N and her friends little celebration goes gravely wrong. Will they make it out alive. Or will Krampus get them all?

~~~~

Warning: There is some descriptive violence in this piece but it isn't that bad. Just wanted to give a heads up! Enjoyyy~ ;)

It was the night before Christmas and everything had gone to hell. Horrifying things happened and I so desperately ran from them, not trying to look back. I ran and ran, being slowed down by the feet of snow, blanketing the streets and houses around me. Panting heavily and slowly becoming numb to the cold, I headed towards the house with the blinking lights, knowing that it was my only hope of surviving. 

Closer and closer I got to the house, almost relieved at the fact that I would live, is when something stopped me. He fell from the sky, the height of at least five grown men, and his horns as dark as night, and halted my actions. I fell backwards and landed in the snow, to only stare up at the man before me that was sure to kill me - the one they called Krampus.

~~~

*Hours Earlier*

"Ack, why is it so cold?" I shivered, coming into the house of my friend. He closed the door behind me as I took off my boots and wandered into the middle of the room where the rest of the boys were.

"Because I like the cold," Taeil said, sitting far away from the fire. I scoffed wondering how the freak he could not be shivering in weather like this. It was literally below 0 outside and he was wearing a t-shirt.

"You are so weird," I said, shaking my head as I went to sit next to the rest of the boys cuddled around the fire. I squeezed in between Ten and Taeyong. They wrapped the blanket they were sharing around me and huddled close. We pretty much looked like a group of penguins in the middle of winter, trying to build off the heat from one another. I started to rub my hands together, breathing into them to try and warm them up.

"Well we are freezing, can you at least turn it up a bit?" Doyoung asked, glancing over to Taeil. Taeil looked over to see us all shaking and our breathing out turning into little white clouds showing how cold we all were. He chuckled a little and then headed over to the thermostat, changing the temperature. After a few hits of a button he went and sat back down in the same spot.

"T-Thank you," Mark mumbled as he heard the heater kick on in the house. 

"Weenies," He said, causing us to all laugh a little. Within 10 minutes, the house was warmer than before and we were able to take the blanket off and just sit in front of the fire. I watched as the fire ate at the wood, burning it away piece by piece until it was blackened and gone. 

"So, should we start up the movie?" Jaehyun suggested, seeing as our need to be warm was satisfied and we could actually start what we came here to do. It was kind of a tradition of ours to come over to Taeil's house and watch the movie the Polar Express. It was a classic and we never grew tired of it. We would always get hot chocolate and pretend we had little golden tickets (candy bars) as we watched it. 

"Of course, I need my yearly dose of holiday magic so let's put it in and begin," I said, jumping over to the couch. 

"Is someone making hot chocolate?" Ten asked, looking over at the various members that had gone into the kitchen. 

"Already ahead of you!" Mark yelled, holding up the mugs and grinning. 

"Give me lots of marshmallows!" Jaehyun said, staring at the huge flat screen hanging above the fireplace as the opening credits began.