The Killer Behind the Mask (EXO)

Synopsis: When her friends say 'Let's spend Halloween in a haunted house' of course she can only say yes. But when the serial killer in town ends up in the house, trapped with them... will they survive? Or will he get them all?

~~~~~~

Warning!: There is violence and some language throughout the piece. It's not horrible but I wanted to give you a heads up! Enjoyy~ XD

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Our chants echoed throughout the abandoned house, encouraging two of our friends to kiss. We aren't weirdos or anything. The bottle just landed on them so what's done is done. They both squirmed, disturbed about kissing the other.

"Why couldn't it be one of you?" Baekhyun asked, glancing between Anya and I.

"Because it seems like the bottle knew that it would be much more interesting to see you two kiss." Xiumin chuckled, adding fuel to the fire.

"Ah, come on. Can't we spin it again?" Chanyeol begged, his eyes meeting each of ours to try to persuade at least one of us.

"Nope. Come on, just do it real fast. It will be over in like 2 seconds." Chen egged on, grinning wickedly when the two looked at each other and just as quickly turned away, embarrassed by the situation.

"Fine." Chanyeol grunted, moving his body to face Baekhyuns. Before Baekhyun even had a chance to respond, Chanyeol grabbed him by the shoulders and quickly placed his lips on his and pulled away. They both whinned and wiped at their mouths afterwards, making the rest of us cheer and laugh.

"Okay, who is next?" Sehun asked, grabbing to fix the bottle in the middle of the circle.

"Suho! It's your turn~" Kai singed, patting him on the shoulder. Without hesitation Suho leaned and spun the bottle, making us all whine when it landed on Anya.

"Ah no fun! You are two are dating. You can do that anytime!" Lay complained pointing at the two of them. Ignoring him, they leaned across the circle and kissed each other, both of them smiling as they pulled back.

"Okay, I don't know about you people, but I think I am done kissing guys." Chen piped.

"Ditto. Let's do something else." Baekhyun agreed, still not meeting Chanyeol's eyes.

"Like what?" I asked as I picked a kit kat from the bowl of candy between Kyungsoo and I.

"Well it is Halloween... And we are in an abandoned house..." Chanyeol explained, trailing off as he shivered, remembering where we were.

"Should we really be here? I mean... He is still on the loose." Sehun emphasized.

"Oh come on, what are the chances that he would come here? I mean there are like thousands of people near here so there is no way he would even try something tonight... Right?" We all grew quiet, the cheery and playful atmosphere from before gone.

For the last couple of weeks people have been murdered by this man who, dubbed by lots of Media and reporters, is called the Mask. The only lead they have on finding this guy was that he killed his victims all the same way - decapitation.

Brutal I know. It must be something to do with why he hides his face or something. Like he doesn't like people looking at him? All I know is that I want to be as far away as possible from that psycho.

As if on queue, we heard a noise upstairs. All 11 of our heads turned, slightly terrified after what we we're just talking about.

"Uh, you guys heard that too right? I am not just going crazy?" I asked.