I Put a Spell on You (Cross Gene)

Synposis: Inspired by Hocus Pocus, Shin goes to a party and ends up getting trapped by witches. Will he fall to their spell? Or will he be able to fight it?

~~~~

(A/N): I put the song I used at the top and I will tell you when to play it as it definitely adds to the effect! XD

"Ah do we have to go?" I whined, not wanting to dress up in something ridiculous to go to this party tonight. 

"Yes we do, Shin. It is a party held by all the companies for kpop bands so we can all have fun and spend the night worry-free. How could you not want to go to that?" Takuya answered, changing into his halloween costume.

"Even all the girl bands will be there as well. We will get to meet people we don't usually get to meet!" Seyoung piped, smiling. He then elbowed Yongseok, as they were both excited by the thought of the beautiful girl members.

"We aren't that big of a band so I doubt we will be noticed a whole lot but hopefully at least a few other bands recognize us." Casper added on, staring at his onesie outfit, debating how to put it on. 

"True. I just want free candy. That's all." Sangmin said, making the rest of us laugh. I sighed, feeling defeated after seeing how excited the rest of the members were.

"Fine. I will go. But I am not changing! I can go as a normal person this year." I stated, satisfied with my black hoodie and black jeans thinking that they were spooky enough. The rest of them cheered, and I laughed at their reactions. Man are they ridiculous.

~~~

An hour later, we pulled up to the front of the mansion. It was a rich band member's house, big enough to hold hundreds of people. There were so many floors and it covered so much land I was in awe. We parked the car, and the six of us started to walk to the front. There was a red carpet from the sidewalk to the front door and we had no choice but to walk on it.

Reporter's cameras started to flash left and right, taking pictures of my members and their glorious costumes. I think some people were disappointed by mine but I didn't care. I just wanted to hide in the party and stay out of sight. We reached the door and when we pulled it open, I had to keep my mouth from dropping to the ground.

There were so many people and I recognized many bands right away. EXO, Super Junior, Red Velvet, F(x), and dozens more. It was crazy seeing so many bands in one place but it was kind of comforting to see a bunch of familiar faces. Some bands recognized us and came to say hello and hang out with us for a bit until someone suddenly tapped the microphone on the stage in the living room, shifting everyone's attention to him.

"Ah, ah, ah. 1, 2, 3." He tested, making sure the microphone worked. After noticing the pairs of eyes on him he started to talk.

"Hello everyone!" He said in the microphone and the audience cheered. I was standing next to my members, keeping my head down as I didn't really want to interact with anyone. "Are you guys having fun tonight?!" He continued. The audience cheered again and everyone was clearly getting excited.

"Good, good. Well first of all I would like to thank you all for coming. I know my house isn't the best but I am happy to that you all are enjoying yourselves! For those of you who don't know me by the way, my name is Kangin and I will be acting as your host tonight!" The audience was even louder than before as they cheered his name, 'KANGIN' echoing throughout the large house. He smiled, waving everyone off to calm down so he could talk again.

"Now to start off this amazing party, I thought some of us would perform some songs to get the atmosphere lively. And we have some generous volunteers that wanted to go first. Please welcome, TaeTiSeo!!" Everyone started cheering as they came on the stage bowing and smiling. They were dressed as witches, looking beautiful as always. They then grabbed the microphone from Kangin and started to talk.