My Secret Santa (ASTRO)

Synopsis: Y/N and her friends celebrate the end of the semester with a Christmas Party! However, when it comes time to open their gifts from their Secret Santas, Y/N gets a note saying to meet that person later in secret. Who is her Secret Santa and just what do they have to say?

~~~~

"Come on! We are late!" Soo-Ae yelled as I slammed the car door. Today was the 23rd of December and we are going to a Friendmas party. Silly name, I know. But when my other friends all agreed on it, there was nothing I could do about it. 

My friends and I had just finished the semester of our junior year in high school. It has been incredibly insane and stressful so we decided to throw a party, just for the eight of us. We have all been close for as long as I could remember and have only grown closer the older we got. It's kind of funny, considering the guy to girl ratio, but it's never bothered us. Of course, Soo-Ae and I have been called horrible things by others before, but the guys would always stand up for us. They always had our backs and we had theirs.

We finally reached the door, holding our gifts tightly in our numb hands, wanting to get warm as soon as possible. I rang the doorbell. We could hear shuffling and voices behind the closed door and I could even hear a poor rendition of Jingle Bells in the background. I chuckled lightly, knowing that these guys were complete and utter fools and would not let the night go by without embarrassing karaoke. Someone save me, I thought. Please.

The door suddenly opened and the person's eyes lit up as he saw the both of us.

"Finally! I was starting to think you two were going to ditch us," MJ said, moving aside to let us through. Both of us quickly shuffled in, sighing in relief to the sudden warmth we felt in the house. 

"They always run late. I was actually expecting them to show up when the party was over," JinJin teased.

"Ha ha very funny." Soo-Ae said half-heartedly as she removed her boots and placed them by the door. "We don't always run late."

"Now that's a lie," Eunwoo said, making me roll my eyes.

"Like you aren't late to everything either! Mr. Roll into class a half an hour after school starts," I shot back, determined to bring at least one of them down with us. His smug smile disappeared as we all laughed, causing him to hit Sanha next to him as he was the one who laughed the loudest. I quickly removed my boots and my jacket as well and placed them both by the door, the gift I brought still tightly in my hands.

"You guys can place your gifts under the tree. We were going to open them after dinner," Rocky stated, pointing us in the direction of the over the top Christmas tree in the living room. We both walked over and froze when we saw it.

"Daebak," Soo-Ae whispered, having the same reaction that I was. It had to be at least 10 ft tall and the ornaments seemed endless. I was in complete awe. We both put our gifts under the tree and headed back to them to see that they had started up another song. Rocky and JinJin were up, holding microphones. I took a seat at the end of the couch behind them, sitting close to Moonbin while Soo-Ae went to sit between Sanha and Eunwoo. We all waited in anticipation to see what song they chose. 

"All right Rocky, we got to sing it as one, alright?" Rocky nodded, extremely focused on the screen in front of him. The song then appeared, making the rest of us snicker at their choice - Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.

"Oh save us all," I mumbled, trying to stifle my laughter. 

"This is gonna be good," MJ added, seeing as how they were getting ready. The prelude then began and they started to sing.

"You know Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and Vixon," JinJin started, doing some weird little movements with each of the names.

"Comet, and Cupid, and Donnar, and Blitzen," Rocky sang next, copying the same type of method as he sang as well.