Possessed by Weirdos (BTOB)

Synopsis: Only on Halloween night, it is said that spirits haunt a certain cemetary. So when Y/N and her friends go check it out, the ghosts are... not what they expected.

~~~~

Our hearts racing - our eight pairs of legs raced over the open area, breathing in the cool air on this dark night. We had decided out of all places to go tonight to go to a graveyard. They all wanted to do it, despite my hesitation. I mean a graveyard, on Halloween night? I just don't want to meet any psychotic clowns or people thank you very much.

"Come on slow poke!" Ilhoon called from up ahead, motioning me forward. They were all way faster than I was so I had fell behind pretty quickly. I slowly came to a stop, needing to catch my breath. My feet hitting the grass, I placed my hands on my hips as I took deep breaths to slow my racing heart. I then glanced up to see one of them running back towards me as the other six were going ballistic chasing each other around the field.

"Are you okay?" Peniel asked, looking a little worried at my form. I nodded, steadily catching my breath.

"Y-Yeah. I just needed a break. I think you all forget how out of shape I am sometimes." I laughed, Peniel smiling at my comment.

"Oh trust me, we are barely better than you. The only reason that they are fast is because they have WAY too much energy. I mean look at those idiots!" He steered my gaze in the direction to see Minhyuk jumping on Sungjae's back as he yelled 'YEEHAW' in the distance. I burst out laughing at them, making Peniel crack up as well. Eunkwang then hopped on Changsub's back, going after Minhyuk and Sungjae as if engaging in a type of war.

"Well they sure are special." I agreed, still laughing slightly at their shenanigans. We started to head towards their direction as my feet finally felt like they could move once again. "So, why did you guys want to come here in the first place?" I asked Peniel, curious as to why everyone was so bent on coming to this specific graveyard. He sighed slightly before answering.

"Well, apparently there is this like, scary story I guess you can say of this graveyard." He started, the screams of the others ringing in the distance. "It is said that ghosts wander these grounds only on Halloween and that very few have ever seen one before. So being the weirdos that we are, we wanted to check it out and see if it was true." He explained. "Sorry to drag you along, Y/N." He mumbled afterwards, as if it was an afterthought.

"Ah, no it's totally fine! I honestly would have gone anywhere with you guys tonight as I don't see you all that much anymore since you guys started training and everything. But that is a really interesting story...I really hope we see one tonight!" I stated in excitement. I love Halloween. It is my favorite holiday and the idea of actually seeing a ghost was the best thing I could ask for. Peniel and I then reached the others as they were still attacking one another, their energy never seeming to fade.

"Took you guys long enough." Hyunsik said as if shaming us for taking so long. "So are we going to go see this place or not?" He continued as Minhyuk and Eunkwang jumped off their member's backs and back on to the ground.

"YES. BRING ON THE SPIRITS~," Changsub sang, leading the way as he waltzed toward the graveyard.

"You don't think they will actually be here will they?" Sungjae questioned, as if doubting the truth of the story.

"Who knows but I really hope we see one. It is my life purpose to see a ghost in it's natural form," Eunkwang joked, making ooo sounds after he spoke as if trying to speak ghost or something dorky like that. I snorted, making some of the others laugh. We walked for about a good 10 minutes before we saw the infamous graveyard in sight. Rows upon rows of tombstones lined the field, marking the missed and beloved of those no longer on this earth. Some of the boys took off ahead as I stayed back, admiring the view.