Bad Day (BTS Hoseok/Taehyung)

Synopsis: When you catch your boyfriend cheating you leave him and wind up drunk and vulnerable and then something even worse happens. What a bad day.

~~~~

This was it.

My life was over.

This is what I get for drinking alone like an idiot and now I am in this situation. I just pray that he does what he wants with me and leave.

Flashback

"Oppa~" I yelled out as I closed the door behind me. I had just returned from a long day from work and I wanted to see him. Hoseok and I had been dating for a couple months now and despite the fact that he stays over all the time as he hates living with his roommates, he doesn't live with me.

It was weird at first - coming home and him being there, waiting for me. He would run towards me and squeeze me tightly as I walked through the door, bringing a huge smile to my face.

"Hoseok?" I called again. Did he go home maybe? I began to take my shoes off, using the wall to lean on when I noticed a pair of shoes I hadn't seen before. A set of heels. Confused, I placed my bag down on the couch and started to head to my bedroom.

When I started to hear noises from the room, I should have known to turn back then. But despite everything, I opened the door and fell apart at what I saw.

Hoseok in bed with another woman.

They both stopped and turned to look at me, standing there in disbelief.

"Who is that, babe?" The woman asked. Babe? I started to back up slowly, tears wanting to escape.

"Y/N, wait!" Hoseok said as he climbed out from the bed and hurriedly put on a pair of pants.

I turned on my heel and started running towards the door. I wanted out. I was broken. As I was slipping my shoes on, I felt him grab my arm and pulling me towards him.

"Y/N-" The guilt on his face could not do anything to save him now.

"How long..." I whispered, trying everything in my power to hold back from breaking down at this very moment.

"Please-"

"HOW LONG!?" I yelled, turning to face him. His eyes widened. I never yelled, especially at him, but I guess things change. People change.

He sighed, rubbing the nape of his neck as he answered my question.

"Two weeks." My breath hitched and I froze, looking away from his face. "But she means nothing to-"

"Don't lie to me!" I yelled. "If she meant nothing to you then why have you been going around my back! Hiding this from me! For two weeks," I was beyond calm at this point and it took everything I had to not kill him then and there.

His silence gave me the answer I needed.

"I want you out Hoseok." I spat. "We are over."

I started to slip on my second shoe when he hugged me from behind. I felt him shaking as he did so, indicating that he was crying.

"Don't leave Y/N. I'm so sorry. What I did was wrong but I was afraid to tell you. Afraid that you would leave me if I did."

As he sobbed into my back I pulled his arms off of me. It took everything I had to not turn back around and hug him as I hated to see him cry but he did this to himself. How the hell did he think this would be okay? That I wouldn't find out?

"I want you gone by the morning. If I find you here..." I trailed off, my sniffling stopping me from talking. "Let's just say it won't end well for you." I slipped into my shoe and grabbed my jacket and opened the door.