Crossing Over (Infinte) Pt. 1

Synopsis: Hoya and his pack get called by the vampires also in town only to find out that a werewolf from another pack has crossed over into their territory? Who is this person? And what do they want?

~~~~~

Running is the best feeling - the wind hitting my face, the trees flying by, and most of all, the adrenaline. My feet practically running on air, I sprinted in the forest with my pack. What do I mean by pack? Well...let's just say that I am not your average Joe.

My name is Hoya. And I am a werewolf.

The reason why we are running in the middle of nowhere? We are going to meet our counterparts - our mortal enemies if you want to put it simply. Vampires. Disgusting creatures they are. Needing blood to survive and will kill anything in it's path. Luckily, for us this cult of vampires is pretty docile. I don't necessarily hate them but I ain't about to go rubbing shoulders with them either.

"What do you think they want?" Dong Woo asked, as he whizzed by me, making me scoff as he was clearly showing off.

"No idea. But it is better to not keep them waiting, you know how they get." I responded, running faster to catch up with, laughing when he looked shocked to see me. "They get a little peckish..." Dong Woo rolled his eyes and laughed slightly at my poor attempt at a vampire joke.

"I think I may know." Sungkyu then piped up, making us both turn our heads towards him. "Didn't you guys feel anything yesterday?" Confused, I glanced over at Dong Woo and realized he was as lost as I was. We both turned our heads back to Sungkyu and just as we were about to ask him what it was we were here - at the designated area.

We all abruptly came to a halt, our feet skidding against the grass. Dong Woo, not being graceful enough fell flat on his face and I tried my hardest not to laugh but come on. A werewolf not being graceful? Pretty hilarious. Sungkyu then cleared his throat and I looked over to see them. The extremely pale people. All four of them stopped only a few feet in front of us, practically hissing at the sight of us.

"God, don't you dogs take showers?" The one who I think is called Sungyeol complained, waving his hand in front of his nose.

"Oh grow up. We smell. Deal with it." I retorted, getting an elbow in the chest from Sungkyu as an result. I winced at the hit and rubbed the area, wanting to hit Dong Woo who was now laughing at me.

"What did you want?" Sungkyu asked, tucking his hands in his pockets. "You never meet with us unless it is important so I am guessing that you sensed it too." The cult leader smirked.

"Well and I thought I was the only one." The leader replied. I think his name was L? But really...what the hell kind of name is L? What is he in a rock band or something? He slowly inched closer to Sungkyu, making the other vampires hiss once again as he did so. The other two were Woohyun and Sungjong. I didn't mind them as much as the snotty vampire and the leader. They only seemed to want to be protecting their own.

"I think it was one of you. A girl to be exact." He spat, feeling disgusted about thinking of another one of our kind. "I could tell as she gave off the same vibe as you three."

"Wait...a girl werewolf?" Dong Woo repeated, in shock. I was in denial as well. They aren't very many female werewolves nowadays. No one nows why - maybe being a werewolf is more dominant in males.

"Yes, that is what I said. Need I repeat myself?" L retorted. Dong Woo snarled but I quickly stopped him, motioning him to leave it be. The last thing we need is to be in a fight with them. I glanced over at Sungkyu to see the wheels in his head turning. What is he thinking, I thought. L had slowly walked backwards back to his clan by the time I looked at him again.