Hungry (B.A.P/Monsta X)

Synopsis: In a continuation of 'Suicide Mission' this is told in the perspective of Zelo, a zombie who was turned at the beginning of the end of the world. 

Will Wonho and his friends make it out alive? Or will Zelo and his fellow walkers make it to them first?

~~~~~

Warning: This is kind of graphic. I just wanted to give a heads up! XD

Brains.

That is the only thing that I want. That I need. Ever since I was turned four years ago, I have not been in control of my body. My name is Zelo and I am a zombie.

When the outbreak happened, we weren't as lucky as others. The band and I had decided to go to a company party that night in celebration and it all happened so fast.

My members and I were dancing and having an amazing time until we heard a scream, not too far away from where we were. We had all looked over to see that a guy was eating a girl, taking a piece out of her naked arm. Everyone in the room instantly started to panic.

We were barely able to get away and what we didn't realize at the time, was that one of us had been scratched. It all went downhill from there. Youngjae turned a few days later and attacked all of us. The place was secured like crazy,  to make sure nothing could get in and out. Therefore, we were trapped. One by one, each of us succumbed to the virus and we all became zombies. 

When our manager came back to check on us later, he opened the door and fell to our hands. It was horrible. I could not stop eating. It was the only thing I wanted to do. So when more and more people came in contact with us, most were not able to make it out alive. Wonder girls, Seventeen, 24K and many others. It was traumatizing eating those I once knew but I couldn't control it. I couldn't stop this never ending hunger.

The only weird, comforting thing out of all of this was the fact that the six of us stayed together. Even if other zombies walked away after eating someone down to the bone, we never parted. It's like we knew how close we were in our human lives and we never left each other's side. But despite that one thing, I didn't want any of this.

And so began our life of forever wandering the earth. We walked miles upon miles and one night when walking or limping to put it more accurately, we came across this supermarket. It was huge and I even remembered being there a few times in my life. The six of us limped in after hearing a crash from inside. The doors were unlocked and so it was easy to get inside. Many zombies came in with us and despite the attacks to get us away, we got to the survivors and dinner was served.

We tried getting out of the supermarket after that but the doors were closed and we had no reason to go anywhere. So we walked back and forth through the isles aimlessly until one fateful day.

Us zombies were just minding our business when rays of light suddenly came into the store from the front door. I knew then and there that people had just entered. I couldn't see who but since there was no immediate sound, my body did not move towards the people. I was honestly happy, hoping that they would get in and out before we could get to them but then they had to be stupid and ring the bell upfront. 

My head then whipped around towards the sound of the bell and my legs started to move. I saw a few of my members ahead of me as the group of zombies started to walk towards the front. Inch by inch, we grew closer to the people, closing in on them. There were five of them, each holding a different weapon and at the ready. I glanced at each of their faces, as if my zombie self was deciding which one would be the tastiest. Yongguk was going after one of them and when they spoke up, I recognized his voice.