Chapter 41

~ FINAL CHAPTER - Me you and our kids ~

Cindy's POV:

What can i say about Cindy Prescott? Not much apart from that shes a really nice girl which is now one of my best friends, even Justin gets along with her.

I sat on the floor in the bathroom, Justin banging on the door. I decided to take a pregnancy test as lately i've been having a weird feeling in my stomach. My period is a week late and im having these weird cravings. "Justin? Could you get me some strawberries and peanut butter?" I hear Justin groan and rummaging through the cupboards in the kitchen.

"Here you go princess." He walked towards me Peanut butter jar in one hand and the strawberries in the other. "What’s up with you and your weird food combinations?"

"I don’t even know, my stomach feels weird." His eyebrows furrow together, he’s thinking about something. His face lights up. Justin stands up grabs his keys and swings his Jacket over his shoulders.

"I’ll be right back princess." Leaving me with a confused expression. 

Half an hour later i hear the front door slam. I slowly get up from the couch and make your way over to the kitchen. "Where did you go to?"

"Well I was thinking maybe you’re pregnant." He said it like it was more of a statement then a question.

My mind wanders back to how my mother use to be when she was pregnant with Chaz. "So I bought a test for you babe they said it was the best one they had." I took the test from his hands and examined it closely.

"I’ll just go pee on the stick then."

Both of us are staring at the little stick. "You think it has been 5 minutes?" Justin looks up, "You want to look or should I?"

"No I’ll look.’ I walk over to the stick and let out a heavy sigh. Scared to look.

-Positive- it reads. Tears sprung to my eyes. I look over to Justin as he looks at me with the most impatience look i've ever seen. I let out a chuckle and nod my head heavy. "I’m pregnant."

His face starts glowing. He runs over to me and takes me in his arms..

***

Cindy's POV:

Im a little over 7 months pregnant now. Justin has been supporting me with everything. We both don’t want to know what we're having. The little ones room has been decorated and we're all ready for the little miracle to arrive. My belly has grown and you look like im carrying a watermelon under my shirt already and im not even 9 months pregnant.

Finally after 9 whole months it’s time. While we were cuddling on the couch i felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Justin I thinks it’s time." He looks at me with wide eyes trying to find out if you are serious. "God Justin of course I mean it. GOOO!" I groan as i feel another contraction coming up. I bear myself for the pain.

I know it will get a lot worse. Justin jumps up "Wait here darling, I’ll get your bag and then I’ll help you to the car." In a matter of minutes he managed to get me in the car and we were already on our way to the hospital.

I groan, feeling so uncomfortable in the car with a baby on the way. He already called, letting them now im on my way.

***

After being in labour for almost 5 hours it’s finally time to push.

"Okay Cindy, spread your legs wide and put them on the handles. Then when I say push the nurse will count with you till ten okay?" I groan in pain and nod my head. Feeling another contraction coming.

The Player - A Justin Bieber Love Story -जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें