Chapter 19

~ Secrets out ~

Cindy's POV:

Today has been quiet, Masie has been giving me dirty looks but i just guessed thats usual. Her and Justin dont seem to be getting on too well ether.

Remembering Sarah's performance at lunch, me and Jason headed to the hall.

"Why dont you think she told us earlier?"

"I didnt really think drama was her thing" I shrugged "Probably worried about our reactions" I told him as i took my seat, we both hated acting probably because we were both shit.

All of a sudden Justin appeared next to me n a seat with Chaz and Ryan on his other side. Jason just looked at him. "Why are you sitting here? Go sit with your girlfriend" I groaned.

"Shes too cool to be here" He rolled his eyes.

"Well go sit somewhere else"

"Someones moody" I sighed, giving up.

"Im not moody your just asking for trouble" He chuckled at my comment.

We sat there for another 5 more minutes, arguing as it should have started before i couldnt take it anymore. "Im going to the toilet" I told Jason as i walked off backstage to see what the fuck was happening. 

***

No one was here, it was completely empty, was i in the right place? I saw their props and costumes but that was all in the room, i sighed and went to walk out when i got stopped, by Justin.

"What you doing?"

"Firstly why'd you follow me, secondly none of your buisness" I argued.

"Chill babe" He chuckled. "They're still not on and i got bored" He smirked, walking closer to me as i walked backwards, gasping as i hit a stone wall. Shit. "They're in the practise room babe" He grinned, having me now pinned against the wall he took advantage.

"Justin not here" I mumbled "Anyone could walk in"

"C'mon have a bit of fun in your life Cindy," He chuckled, his hot breath hitting my neck as i squirmed under his touch. "Shit dont do that" He complained as i bit my lip. "It does things" He growled in my ear as he trailed kisses along my jawline.

"J-Justin" I moaned, trying to hold it back.

"I know" He mumbled as he planted kisses on my neck, sucking slightly as he went before gazing into my eyes and roughly conncting his lips with mine, grabbing my legs as he wrapped them round his waist. His tongue asked for enterance which i gladly allowed, knowing that anyone could walk through that door any second turned me on more but we were in a drama room for godsakes.

"Justin s-stop" I argued as i felt his hand up my shirt.

"Baby please"

"We have to get back" I told him as he placed me back on the floor.

"One more?" He smirked, i giggled and attached my lips back with his, just then the door creaked open, we let out a sigh of relief as we saw Chaz.

"Fuck that could have been worse" Justin chuckled, breaking apart from me, running his hands through his hair.

"Worse?! Fucking Worse?!" He shouted "Masie's on the fucking stage now reading your diary to the school!" He yelled, i ran out and, obviously she was.

"Good they're here" I noticed Justin behind me. "Sorry the performance had to be put on hold i think theres something more important to cover" I was shaking, i felt like i was in shut down mode. "You see, Cindy somers isnt as innocent as you all think because shes been a really really bad girl" She trailed off her last sentence, looking dead at me.

"Give it" Justin shouted to her.

"Oh i'll think you'll enjoy this Justin" Remembering Justin hadnt read everything.

"Masie its my diary i might as well read it out" I told her as i walked on to the stage, Justin behind me screaming to stop me.

"Well then, lets hear it" She said, passing it over to me.

"I um, Jason" I said looking at him, he shifted in his seat. "I really like you, but i think we're better as friends" I heard Masie laugh.

"And the rest..." I saw Jason shatter as he had to sit there and listen to the rest.

"I have a crush on Justin Bieber" As those words left my lips the whole crowd gasped, an angry Sarah and Jason tried to keep still.

"Oh your too slow!" SShe said, grabbing the book from my hands. "I guess its been the past semester, remember when Cindy had to help Justin with his maths? Well that was bullshit" I gulped. "Because all this time they've been having an affair" Everyone in the hall stared at us as things were yelled.

"Yep, all this time" she said with a smirk on her face. "Oh and thats not it, you dont even want to know the stuff they get up to when they sneak out to see each other, so both of you have just lied to everyone, well now Cindy those fantasies of Justin banging you against the lockers can come true"

I was too emotional to even care about the last line she said as it was bullshit and that wasnt even on the paper. I turned to Justin as i saw him storm out, i ran after him with all eyes glued on me.

"Justin wait! I screamed and grabbed his arm, roughly he pulled out of my grip.

"Dont you get it?!" I gulped and tried to meet his gaze but he was avoiding my eyes. "Everything i built up here, its gone, i've lost Masie, lost my reputation, its fucking gone! All because of you! Our fucking little affair! I cant deal with this right now, just leave me alone" He rolled his eyes as he walked away.

"J-Justin" I stuttered, he didnt reply nor turn around.

Not only was he left with nothing.

I was left with nothing.

***

"Guys please can we just talk"

"You know what i dont get?" I gulped "How your having an affair with my brother, my fucking brother i must be blind! And lying to your own best friend! Cheating on your boyfriend!"

"Fine maybe it was out i didnt tell you but can you blame me?!" She rolled her eyes. 

"Oh and what made you cheat on me"

"Fucking texting me 24/7 i dont need looking after! Im not a damn baby!"

"Sorry for protecting my girlfriend!" I sighed "That night i came round your house, your birthday to be exact, he was there, wasnt he?"

"N-No"

"Stop with the fucking lies!"

"Fine! Yes! He was! And we had sex and it wasnt the fucking first time!" I screamed, realizing what i'd said.

"Thanks, best friend" Sarah said as she grabbed Jason by his arm and walked away, leaving me alone, all alone.

***********************************************

OH NOO CINDY AND JUSTIN HAVE LOST EVERYTHING BUT HAVE THEY?