Chapter 38

~ Kill him ~

Cindy's POV:

"You sent me that text earlier, didnt you?"

"Well done babe" He chuckled, throwing me to the floor. Fuck. "You look hot in a towel, i was wondering if you'd look more hot in nothing" He whispered against my lips. "As y'know i never touched you like that"

"You avoided it" I growled.

"You still loved Justin, you see at first i fucking loved you, i really loved you, but not even an idiot could see you loved him"

"I loved you!"

"But you still loved him!" He yelled back.

"Sorry to interupt" I looked to my side and saw Masie. This just gets better and better.

"Maise help me tie her up" Austin shouted across to her as he grabbed me, sitting me on a chair as he taped my mouth so i couldnt speak. My arms were tied behind my back as my legs also tied, ripping the tape from my mouth.

"What was the point in that?"

"Shut the fuck up or its going back on"

"Where am i?" I asked.

"Justin knows baby, dont worry" I looked around the room, it was pitch black with some light, making things visible.

"Whats on the wall?" I asked him as i saw pictures.

"Oh they're old" He told me as i scanned the wall. "Recognize these people?" He asked me, showing me a photo. Wow. There they were, 14 year old Justin, Masie and Austin. Stood right here where im sitting.

I looked back at the wall and saw 'Police'. This whole building in shut down, then i saw a girl. "Who that?" I asked, motioning my head towards the wall, Masie stayed silent during all of this.

"Her name was Cindy too, Cindy Prescott, long brown hair, kind of like your actually, she was beautiful, fights between me and Justin because of her, until i brought her here me and Justin couldnt have her so we decided no one could, you wanna know what we did?" I gulped looking at a picture of a dead body on the floor in this room.

"We raped her" I was shaking "Then we killed her, including Masie also, the death was accidental, Masie and Justin ran where as i got caught, went to prison for a while before i got let out, moved to england, Justin and Masie stayed here, went to school and dated, wasnt long before they're relationship was about sex" He told me, looking at Masie.

"When you came to england, i had no idea about you but i'd been in contact with Masie, she told me as i told her, thats when i realized you were the same person and that was about 6 months into knowing you, Justin and me fell out as soon as he stopped this business."

"You wanna know why Justin didnt like you? Because you reminded him so much of Cindy Prescott, thats why he used to pick on you, thats why Masie didnt want you near him because of the resemblance, you piecing it together now? Sad thing is Justin fell in love with you and thats why he stopped, that wasnt planned, thats why Justin didnt want anyone finding out"

"So now its just me and Masie but we want revenge on Justin and the only way that we could hurt him the most was you. So theres a space on the wall" I gulped "For you"

I was speechless, i couldnt say anything as i heard the doors from behind me open. "Get the fuck away from her" I heard Justin's voice as i turned my head and saw a gun in his hands.

"Oh look your boyfriends come to save you, like our picture display Justin?" Justin looked as his face dropped. "I just explained everything, right down to Cindy Prescott"

"Dont you fucking say her name Austin"

"Oh really? What you gonna do about it?" He told him, pulling a gun from his pocket and holding it to my head.

"Im not" I heard them words spill from Justin's lips as i just crumbled in my seat.

My eyes closed as i heard a gun shot go off, i opened my eyes and saw Chaz on the floor with Masie, i looked around and saw Justin, laying by Masie. My god.

"You fucking bastard!" Justin yelled as Chaz had a gun pointed to Austin's head, Austin's gun now on the floor by my feet.

"Justin shoot him" Chaz told him, obviously he couldnt shoot as he was holding him down.

I was looking at Masie, her body in a pool of blood, i saw a tear shed from his cheek, he still had feelings for her?

"Chaz get out the way" Justin told him, holding his gun up.

"No Justin i trust you" Austin didnt speak.

"This is for ruining my life and the ones closest too me" I shut my eyes as i heard a gun shot, i flinched and opened my eyes, Chaz was stood up, breathing heavily as he looked down at Austin's lifeless body on the floor, quickly rushing over to untie me, red marks on my wrists.

"Im so glad your alright" Chaz told me, i couldnt stop looking at the pictures as i stood up from my seat, the whole room was silent.

"Cindy.." Justin said my name from behind as i walked over to the picture of the girl and took it off the wall, just staring at it.

I knew her.

**FLASH BACK**

"We dont even look alike" I giggled, telling sir, he calls us by our surnames, but as we have the same first name and we look a like to him, he gets mixed up and its quite annoying.

"You do, really" Everyone used to call us twins, we didnt think anything by it, we weren't really that close, but she seemed like a nice girl.

I looked and saw Justin talking to her with Masie, even though i was 13, i thought Justin was pretty cute and i wouldnt mind going out with him but what would he want with a girl like me? He likes Prescott, not me, its never me.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

******************************************

Oh no, she knows her, whats gonna happen? Austin and Masie are dead.