Chapter 34

~ Is it love? ~

Cindy's POV:

"Get out" I groaned.

"Your keeping me awake just shut the fuck up" He growled and ran his hands through his hair, i couldnt help but stare at his tattooed body, no matter the pain i was in.

"Not my problem now is it?" I spat.

"Fucking hell stay there" He rolled his eyes.

"Im not leaving now am i?!" I yelled back as he walked out of my room.

Yes, he was right earlier, im on my period and when i am i get fucking moody, but that comes along with my pains, it feels like im getting stabbed in my stomach, not all girls get the pains but unfortunetly im one of them. It used to keep Chaz awake also.

I've had no sleep, it must have been about 1 in the morning maybe? I've drifted off for a couple of minutes but they wake me up and its so damn annoying.

I looked up and saw Justin carrying a hot water bottle and a hot chocolate, i was totally lost. "This might shut you up" He said and walked over, handing me the hot water bottle and putting the hot chocolate on my side as he got in my bed and under the covers.

"Thank you but what do you think your doing?" I asked.

He shrugged "It used to help Masie"

"Justin why do you care about me? I hurt you"

"You didnt mean too though, i just over reacted just please dont leave again"

"I wasnt planning too" I let out a small giggle and a smile as i drank the chocolate. "You really didnt need to do this"

"Well i couldnt go on the rest of the night hearing your screams, surprisingly Sarah's still crashed out on the sofa" He chuckled.

I put the empty mug on the stand and laid down with the water bottle, i felt a bit awkward when he put his arm around me. "I dont bite Cindy" He chuckled "You can come closer" I agreed, only because i was in pain and i knew he was helping.

I snuggled up to him and rested in his arms as he wrapped his arms around me. "You how feeling?" He asked.

"It hurts"

"Just try to be quiet please" He chuckled.

 "Sorry" I mumbled.

"Its not your fault" It was quiet for a few more minutes until he spoke again "I missed this" He said as i rested my neck in the crook of his neck, my small frame pressed up against his tattooed body.

"Me too" Was all i replied. "But you have to understand i have a boyfriend Justin and i do.. love him" He didnt say anything.

"Waht was that kiss earlier? Because i felt something" He smirked.

"Old sparks Justin, it meant nothing i told you i got caught up in the moment"

"Fine, kiss me, show me it means nothing and you do love that jerk"

"I dont need to prove anything to you" I shot back.

"Pussy" He chuckled, that smirk still on his face.

"Fine, have it your way" Secretly i wanted to kiss him, my emotions were going crazy, i had a boyfriend, Cindy shut up.

I smashed my lips against his, quickly pulling away before i couldnt help myself. "See, means nothing" Slowly his hand travelled up my sides as his eyes didnt leave mine, mine didnt leave his. 

"Are you sure?" He whispered and bit his lip, i was helpless under his touch, i couldnt even speak, let alone nod.

I saw the smirk on his face as he attached his lips to mine ever so slowly. I let him have entrance in to my mouth as the kiss became more heated. He moved slowly, trying to not to hurt me even more as he hovered over me, not breaking the kiss as he moved.