Chapter 13

~Party time~

Cindy's POV:

"Please dont fuck on the couch its not right" Chaz said as he came through the door, both of us letting out a sigh of relief.

"I thought you were mom"

"Well she'll be home soon anyway"

"Justins staying"

"In your room right?"

"I guess, just say hes round with you"

"Wow even lying to your own mother thats a first" He chuckled.

***

 So sunday, i was alone, Chaz dragged Justin off to god knows where so i had to spend the day with my mother and it was not fun. She decided we make cakes!

"You'll burn them" I told her.

"Oh no i wont, that happened once, wont happen again"

"Me and Chaz nearly died!"

"Well your 15 now, not 8, im sure you can handle making cupcakes" She told me as she walked off into the kitchen to prepare, i sighed and followed her. "Hows Jason?" She asked

"Good" I replied, she found out sadly after Sarah and her big mouth, i think the whole street knows.

"Just good?"

"Yes mother just good" I call her mother and i know she doesnt like it.

"Right" Was all she said "We'll c'mon they aren't gonna cook themselves!"

Justin's POV:

I really wanted to spend the day with Cindy as weird as it sounds but i got dragged out by Chaz and we ended up at Ryans. "So we're playing video games all day?" I asked.

"No actually Ryan wanted to speak to you" He said as he got out, i quickly followed.

"So wassup?" I asked him.

"I need to talk to you about something.." He said as we jumped on the sofa. "Chaz this doesnt involve you"

"Thanks, nice way to  throw someone out, i'll be upstairs" I watched as i saw him leave.

"What?" I asked him, still quite annoyed i got dragged away because of this.

"Is Cindy nice?" My face fell, what did he just ask me? "I mean she tutored you"

"Er i guess, i mean i just wanted to get away from her" I did a nervous laugh. "Why?"

"I've been feeling this for a while now" He said running his fingers through his hair "I might like her" What was i supposed to say?!

"Since when?"

"The other month, i dont know but Jason makes me jealous" woah join the club

"I think you should move on, she got a boyfriend and ew its not right Ry, sorry"

"I was thinking that, i needed your opinion, Chaz would kill me"

"Yeah i wont say anything" I chuckled.

"Thanks Justin"

"Is that all you wanted?" He nodded. "Oh well i need to get back" I was extremely annoyed, he could have rung me?! 

My best friend fancies the girl im in an affair with, my other best friend is her sister, her best friend is my sister and to top it off, she has a boyfriend

"Why are you so eager to get back?" Chaz asked me as we got in the car

"Im not"

"You literally ran to the car, what did he want anyway?"

"Uh he wanted to ask me about Masie, shit really, he could have rung me"

"Oh well i enjoyed my 5 minute stay upstairs"

The problem is, from Chaz' to Ryan's the drive is 30 minutes each way and Chaz wanted to stop off and get wendy's. "You want anything?" He asked me.

"No i'll just wait here"

"Boring" He said and hopped out the car, i grabbed my phone and went to text Cindy when i already had a text,

Masie;

Hey baby, i'll be at yours in 20, cant wait ;)

Shit i totally forgot

Justin;

See you then;)

Chaz was about 10 minutes, when he got back to the car he was in a rant. "Some woman tried to push in front of me fucking bitch, she ordered like the whole stop, she-"

"Chaz i need to get home now"

"Why? I Thought-"

"I'll be over later its just Masie's coming round"

"Y'know i may despise my sister but your in a fling with her while you go and fuck Masie, thats just wrong"

"Its better than a stranger"

"But that stranger wasnt my sister" He growled.

"Fine whatever, just get me home"

***

Cindy's POV:

Luckily we didnt burn the cupcakes, they turned out to be really nice, but i was a little put out when only Chaz walked through the door.

"Wheres Justin?" I asked him.

"Him and his girlfriend had some important buisness to take care of in his bed" He said as he grabbed a cupcake and ran upstairs.

Usually he texts and tells me where he is so maybe i'll text him

Cindy;

Where you at? I made cupcakess:)xx

He didnt reply, well that was until for another hour and abit.

Justin;

I'll be over in 15, sorry xx

Was he really with Masie?

Justin's POV:

I was curled up next to Masie in the bed when i heard my phone go off again, it goes off every hour until i read the damn message. "Leave it" I groaned as i kissed her neck.

"It might be important" She said as she sat up and grabbed it, i then came back into realization that the text was most likely from Cindy so i sat up and grabbed it.

"Why is that hoe texting you?"

"Its about the tutoring, dont worry" I said, quicking tapping words to reply. "Masie im sorry i've gotta kick you out"

"W-Why?"

"My mom will be home in 5 minutes" I lied.

"Oh right"

I got dressed as she got dressed, trying to make myself look decent, attacking myself with sprays but i still smelt like sex, brushing my hair through but that didnt work, i was fucking tired.

"So i'll see you tomorrow?"

"Y-Your coming to the party?"

"Dont wanna miss it" She winked and and kissed me before she walked out of my room and down the stairs.

I was out a little after her, making sure she'd gone, driving straight to Cindy's.

*****************************************

Boring chapter i know, next one will be goood :)