Chapter 26

~ It wasnt my fault. ~

Cindy's POV:

I laid on my bed staring up at the ceiling, Justin had been distant from me the past few days, i could tell he hadnt forgiven me. Sarah said he'd been his usal self around them, i guess im just the problem.

I closed my eyes and tried to forget about the whole thing when an angry Chaz stormed into my room, interupting my thoughts. "What the fuck have you done this time?!" He yelled.

"What are you talking about?!" I defended myself, sitting up as i was totally clueless to what he was talking about.

"This!" Chaz said, throwing a picture at me. "Its all over facebook, twitter! Everything!" I turned the picture round as my jaw dropped to the floor, it was a photo of him kissing Sarah the night of prom.

"I-I didnt even know"

"You took it Cindy! Dont fuck with me!"

"Chaz i didnt do it! I swear!"

"Your a fucking little bitch, everyone hates me, Sarah's probable pissed at you too! I'd say call Justin but he fucking hates your guts right now also!" He shouted making me crack inside.

"Get out" I spat.

"Your gonna fucking get it" He growled and slammed my door, thats when tears started streaming down my cheeks, someone really wants to mess up my life, because now i've realized, my cameras gone.

My camera containing personal pictures, of me, Sarah, my friends, me and Justin, things that shouldnt get out.

I felt sick as i ran out my room, my mother calling after me as i replied "I'll be home later" I shouted, slamming the front door.

It was around 6pm, it was getting dark, quickly i made my way towards Justin's house when i heard voices coming from my left, i hid behind a bush as i tried to make out their faces and voices so i listened.

"Jas its not going to work" The girl argued, Jas? Jason?

"Look you want Justin, i want Cindy, if we just tear them away from each other then nothig can go wrong"

"I've just been to see him, hes a fucking mess, he knows she slept wth Ryan so if we keep it like this Justin's going to want her dead and it wouldnt surprise me if he killed her himself."

"Justin's not like that anymore"

"Dont be so sure Jason, no one knows him like i do, i know all of his dirty little secrets, theres so much she doesnt know, he cant even trust her"

"Hes had a massive life, i wouldnt tell anyone if i murdered someone" I gulped.

"Shutup Jason, right now your not getting on with Cindy very much, she'd much rather you over Ryan so i guess you should get your act together and get her back because i'll be back in Justin's bed by next week, he was so vunrable tonight, i would have liked a bit more than a kiss, bur he was worried because Sarah was home"

"Hes cheating on her already?"

"Just kisses here and there doesnt make it cheating, but the other night he told me he still loved me, drunk or not, hes mine"

I stumbled backwards and caught my breath before i ran off to Justin's house, i was going to confront him, right now.

***

Justin's POV:

"What do you want?" I asked, not meaning to sound rude but it came out that way.

"The truth, thats what i want"

"Babe i told you, i have no secrets, we both said that"

"Why have you been ignoring me the past 3 days? Its like i dont exist"

"Come here, you've been crying" I told her, but she pushed me away by surprise.

"I heard Masie talking to Jason" Igulped. "About you actually" I said not a word. "I dont know if what she said was true but i suppose it is as i hardly know anything about your background and really about your relationship with Masie"

"For the last time theres nothing fucking going on between me and Masie!" I spat.

"So when she came round here earlier, what did you talk about? Apart from how much you hate me right now"

"I didnt say i hated you"

"Oh but you kissed her right?"

"Why the fuck do you believe the bullshit that comes out of that girls mouth?"

"She was talking to fucking Jason! Not me! she had no clue i was there Justin! It wasnt bullshit! And by the way you had me against the wall yesterday i'd say you'd done it before" I growled and glared at her.

"And what do you mean by that?" I asked her.

"I heard what she said Justin, please tell me you didnt, i mean i didnt think you were that bad, but i dont know Justin because all that comes out of your mouth is lies and dont act like you dont know what im talking about, you trust Masie.. and not me" 

Cindy's POV:

I felt tears burning up, i tried to hold them back but i couldnt fight it as i burst out in tears causing Justin to wrap his arms around me "hey dont cry" He whispered into my hair.

"Please tell me the truth Justin" I sobbed.

"Okay, sure" He said, pulling away as he walked over and locked the door before he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom, locking that door also.

"You may think i dont care about you but i care about you so much its unreal, you've gotta listen ot me okay baby?" I nodded "I love you, before i tell you anything else i want you to know that i love you and im always gonna be there for you" I nodded once more before he picked me up and sat me on the sink counter and started runnning a bath.

"Stop looking so scared im not going to drown you" I had to giggle as he pressed his soft plump lips against mine, he said not a word as he started undoing the buttons on my shirt, throwing t across the room as i tugged on his, gently he pulled it over his head, i ran my fingers up and down his chest, he captured my hands in his as he started kissing my neck.

"Your the only one thats touched me, i promise you, yes Masie visited earlier but we didnt even talk about you i swear" He told me, tooking at me dead in the eyes. "She wants me back, how many times have i told you that i dont want her, she lies to everyone she meets, all she wanted was me, she made up some excuse to visit but sarah quickly kicked her out, it was nothing i swear" I nodded.

"I believe you" I managed a weak smile as he started on the buttons of my jeans, sliding them down my legs and off my body.

"Your so beautiful" He mumbled against my lips, taking off his pants in a swift move. "So, Masie said i uh hurt someone?" He asked, looking away from my face.

"Y-Yeah" Was all i could manage to say.

"It was a long time ago" He turned back to me, chewing the inside of his cheek. 

"But you havent forgotten it"

"Masie only knows because she was with me, its not that i told her its because she was with me, theres things that i havent told her, shes a dumbass for thinking she knows everything when really she knows nothing at all" He paused "But im about to tell you, everything"

*********************************

Everything? Oh no.