Chapter 15

~Party time~

Cindy's POV:

Sighing as i looked at myself in the mirror. "The dress suits you" Justin said as he stood behind me, sorting his hair out.

"Well its a good thing it wont be on for long because i dont like it" I sighed.

"Cheer up everyone will be here soon"

"I know i know" I smiled weakly. "Do i get my present now?"

"Do you really want it now?"

"Yes" I giggled as he went over to his jacket and got out a little box before handing it to me. I unwrapped it and opened it to see a silver ring, i smiled as i took it out of the box.

"Its a promise ring, i thought it could come in handy with the sneaking around"

"Smart thinking Justin" I smiled and hugged him. 

"Do i not get a kiss for that?"

"Nope" I giggled. "But its beautiful, thank you" We had to pull away when we heard the door bell.

At first there were a few people but then they came in by the dozen, im sure Chaz invited half the school, this is one of the many reasons why i hate him.

"You look amazing!" I grinned at Sarah.

"Thanks" I replied "Im not really sure about it though, Ju- Jason loves it" Fuck i had to stop myself from saying Justin.

"Where is he anyway?"

"I think hes getting a drink" I shrugged 

"Look whos here" She said, pointing to Masie.

"Justin accidentally invited her, Chaz uh told me"

"Just wait for it" She sighed "Im gonna meet a few people, see you later" She smiled and walked away, i turned around and walked straight into Ryan, Ryan butler best friends with Justin and my dumbass brother.

"Im sorry" Ryan's nicer than them two, he atleast makes the effort.

"Its alright" He smiled, not to mention he was like double my height. "You look uh cute"

"Um thanks, i need to find Jason, i'l see you around" That was a quick escape.

Next person i walk into is Masie, actually she walked into me. "Oh just the person i was looking for" Justin wasnt in sight, i dont blame him for ditching her, she looked like a slut, i wasnt sure if it was a swimsuit or a really short dress.

"What do you want Masie?"

"Just wondering why you were texting my boyfriend yesterday"  She read it?

"It was about the tutoring" I lied clearly but hopefully she didnt know that.

"Thats what he said but sadly i dont believe you" She grinned, next thing i know cake is being flung my direction, i ducked as it hit Sarah in the face, she then threw some at Masie, hitting her chin and dripping down her dress, i turned around as Sarah got half my face and dress.

"Im so sorry!" She gasped, her dress ruined too.

"Everyone was looking at us, Masie was screaming. "You fucking bitch!" She gasped as she ran off, Justin came into sight as me and Sarah were laughing about it, we walked away to get changed.

"I didnt like my dress much anyway" She sighed as she got her bikini on.

"Hated mine" I giggled.

"Thats nice, where'd you get that from?" She asked about my bikini.

"Oh um my mom brought it for me ages ago" I lied

"Its really cute" She smiled "C'mon lets go they're gonna be wondering where we've go too" She said as she grabbed my hand and we walked back outside into the blazing heat, Justins eyes scanned my body as i found Jason.

"I saw what happened, you okay?"

"Yeah we're fine, wheres Masie?"

"Over there" He pointed to her and her friends, her 'dress' had been disposed as she was now in a bright pink bikini which showed alot. with her friends as usual, all dressed the same

"Im sorry about Masie" Justin apologized to me, ignoring the fact Jason and Sarah were next to me.

"Its fine, we can all be a bitch sometimes" I told him, he laughed and walked away, fuck he looked hot, his hair was a mess and only his shorts on.

"Justin doesnt usually apologize" He said.

"People change" I shrugged, holding back a smirk playing on my lips, then i got an idea. "Wanna go in the pool?" I asked Jason as Sarah got distracted and walked off.

"Course" He smiled as we went into the empty side of the pool, the water wasnt too cold or too hot, i was a little surprised when Jason grabbed my hips and pulled me so i was sitting on his lap, i saw Justin watching so i took advantage of this by roughly making out with Jason and that sad thing is, i didnt really regret anything.

I tried to get Jason to touch me more but he gave me a strange look. "We're in public"

"I dont care, no ones watching" I whined.

"No Cindy" I sighed, he kissed me gently as i fake smiled.

***

Justin's POV:

What does she think shes doing?! Bitch

And as for Masie fuck her

"Baby please" She whined, grabbing hold of my arm.

"You dont believe me so you go and ask Cindy! Thanks for trusting me!"

"Shutup Justin no, no i dont trust you because you've slept with fucking half the school! They laugh at me day in day out!"

"You can talk! I've seen you hook up with strangers! Im not fucking stupid Masie! They look and laugh at me!"

She sighed "What happened to us?"

"You Masie, you changed" I told her straight.

"I cant deal with this right now Justin, just leave me the fuck alone" She said as she stormed out.

I walked back outside to the pool to see Cindy arguing with Jason and i dont know what came over me but i had to decide to sort it out.

"Justin what do you care?" Jason spat "Its not even any of your buisness"

"I dont care but its Cindy's birthday and im pretty sure she doesnt need you ruining her day"

"Jason just go" Her little voice said.

"Thanks for siding with him Cindy" He growled and stared at both of us as he walked out.

"Your fucking lucky i done that after you and him in the pool earlier"

"Shut the fuck up Justin thats it, nothing fucking happened in the pool!" She screamed, i tried to grab her arm but she pulled out of my grip, clearly angry as she stormed off over to Sarah.

Why do i always fuck things up?!

************************************************

Justins looking a bit lonely