Chapter 36

~ Shes mine ~

Cindy's POV:

-2 Days later-

Austin has been ignoring the subject for the past few days, we were being invited out to dinner tonight, me, Chaz, Justin, Austin and Sarah, obviously by Pattie and her friends.

"So Austin, how long have you guys been together?" Justin shut up.

"A year and a half, far more than you lasted" He mumbled, i knew Justin still heard as he tensed up and glared at him, i was sat next to Austin as Justin was opposite.

"What did you just say?" Justin asked him, Pattie looked at them both.

"Nothing" Austin fake smiled as he rested his hand on my thigh, making Justin clearly jealous and i was not happy at all.

"Austin stop it" I whispered.

"Why?" He laughed, rubbing higher.

"This isnt funny" I spat and slapped his hand away, Justin was watching intently.

"Whats wrong with you? Im only having some fun" He growled.

"Well i dont like being used" I rolled my eyes.

"If i was using you i would have fucked you already"

"Its not my fault you always leave me hanging" I was half shouting, half whispering, Justin just sat there munching on some crisps.

"I thought you were saving yourself for him" He spat back, now thats taking it too far.

"And i thought you were cheating on me!" I yelled, not whispering anymore, everyone went silent and looked at me.

"Babe calm down"

"No! No Austin! I know everything! I cant carry on like this! Its sick! You've lied to me all these months! You get out of that house by tomorrow morning, go stay with Masie i dont give a shit, just get out of my life"

"I love you"

"You dont mean it, Justin means it" I just blurted that out by accident.

Austin turned to Justin and shot him a glare that i'd never seen before he reached over the table to grab him, Justin lent back as i pulled Austin away.

"Tell me the fucking truth Cindy"

"Why should i?! You've lied to me for years!" I said and stormed out with him chasing after me, grabbing my arm in the car park, everyone came outside.

"Have you been cheating on me with him?!"

"I came here a week ago Austin!"

"Well have you?!"

"Yes! Yes I have! And im so glad! He told me the truth about you even though it took a while, he told me everything, everything you couldnt, i love Justin, theres never been that connection between us, even when i thought it was, real"

Austin plunged at Justin again, this time, punching him in the jaw, i gasped and bent down ot his side as Chaz told Austin to back off, eventually he left, with his words "I'll be back"

"Justin, are you alright?" I asked, his nose bleeding, obviously he wasnt alright Cindy.

"We need to get you home" Pattie screamed, wrapping her arms around him as he was prying her off.

"Mom im fine, please" He argued.

***

Sarah was asleep as i was in the bathroom with Justin, cleaning his cuts. "Ouch" He flinched.