Chapter 31

~ Goodbye ~

Cindy's POV:

"Please Cindy, we're leaving in 5 minutes just let Justin see you once more" Chaz has been bugging me all morning.

"What dont you understand about getting over him?! I want nothing to do with him!"

"He made you happy" I'd never seen this side of Chaz before.

"He also made me want to rip my hair out" I argued as i finished loading the car.

"He wants to see you"

"Well i dont want to see him" I said, pushing past him and getting in the car.

Our things were already at the airport, we sat in the car waiting for Chaz, he was hanging around at the house, making excuses as to why we should say, eventually he gave up and got in the car. We slowly drove off, passing Justin's house where i looked out the window. Damn my feelings.

"Stop the car"

"We're gonna be late Cindy" Mom growled.

"Please i need to uh say goodbye to Sarah" I said and hopped out the car, running to her doorstep and knocking, thankfully she answered as i wrapped my arms around her.

"Im gonna miss you so much" I squeezed out without crying.

"Dont, your making me cry, im gonna miss you more" She said, holding me tight, my best friend of 4 and im having to leave her.

As i pulled away from her i saw a distraught Justin standing behind her, she moved out the way as i ran towards Justin and hugged him, thankfully he hugged me back, embracing the hug. "I-" I went to speak but she stopped me.

"Dont speak" He whispered, kissing my cheek. "I love you so so so so much and m never letting that go, i've always loved you" Tears were overwhelming me as i just flooded.

"Cindy!" I heard my mom call from the car.

"I guess this is goodbye" I said to both of them.

"I dont want you to go" Sarah whispered.

"I'll come visit, i promise"  I weakly smiled and turned to Justin, before i could say anything he smashed his lips on mine.

"Cindy!" Mom yelling again, clearly annoyed.

"Bye" I said before turning my backs on them and running back to the car, they waved as he drove away, getting shouted at from my mom and nudges from Chaz.

"I really liked Sarah" 

"W-What?"

"As a friend dipshit"

"Me too" I giggled, thinking about our memories, god we had some good times.

***

-5 months later-

I hated england.

Constant rain every day, even in the summer, it was a boring summer having spent it with no one, Chaz wasnt enjoying it very much but we're with dad now and that cheers us up a bit i guess. 

Its coming up to december, one month away from christmas actually, then new years wow. There isnt a day that goes by when i dont think about Justin or Sarah or anyone that i left behind. I tried not to break Justin's heart but it looks like i've gone and done that.

Im trying to move on as hard as it may be, Sarah understands, Justin doesnt. Him and Masie havent talked since i left, him and Ryan are still enemies, Jason and Masie's plan failed so they've been distant but none of that really matters anymore.

Im in 'college' at the moment, i've been asked out by some of the hottest boys here but i've turned them all down, im not ready at the moment. Theres this one boy called Austin, hes i guess my boy bestfriend, he just moved from barbados, gee why would you move here?

Hes 17 like me and we get on pretty well, and hes quite hot too. But i wouldnt consider him as more than a friend right now. I met him through my dad, see my dad owns this model company, hes tried to convince me to take part too many times but a model, me? Really. So yes, Austin is a model.

Hes not known worldwide, just in london, but im glad i got to know him.

We were talking about our past relationships, and it seemed he knew a bit too much about Justin. "H-How do you know Masie?"

"Uh she used to have a home in Barbados, my part, she came out every summer, she'd talk about him"

"Small world, eh?"

"Yeah" He chuckled, i blushed. "Your cute when you blush"

"Dont" I giggled, hiding my face in my sleeves.

"Babe dont hide your face its beautiful" 

And i guess thats how our 'friends' thing didnt really work out, so after living here for 7 months we were dating, i of course told Sarah about it,, but it was too late, Chaz' had posted it everywhere.

I've tried talking to Justin but Sarah said he changed his number and i cant have it, Chaz cant even talk to him. Apparently hes gone off the rails, thats all she said, remembering how Masie was worried about him.

He started drugs, thankfully they got him off, or so they think they have. She hasnt said anything about his appearance wise.

I would like to go back and visit them but im stuck here, we'd have to go back with mom but shes still settling down apparently, we can make our own choices when we're 19 and done with all this education school thing.

I looked down at the ring on my finger which i was fiddling with, wondering if Justin still had his.

***

Justin's POV:

Inked, smoking, drinking, how can this get any better, oh yes Sarah.

"Fuck off" I growled.

"Justin we're in febuary your 18 next month, you've been stuck at home the past 6 months, glued to your damn bed, you need to do something with your life"

"What you and mom would perfer it if i brought playboy bunnies back here would you?"

"Justin she was my best friend too, i lost her i understand-"

"Understand?! No one can possibly understand what im going through right now"

"Fine then if you wanna carry on, carry on, at least Cindy's moving on with her life"

"Dont say her name again i swear"

"You need fucking help Justin" She muttered as she slammed the door. 

Fuck why cant people see that im hurting?

*****************************************

Shes gone! Oh no, not good!

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYSSS <3