The Player - A Justin Bieber Love Story -

Cindy, thats me, just the normal school girl, high grades in almost every subject, glasses and looking like a nerd. My brothers Chaz sadly, me and him are total oposites. Hes out every night, bringing girls back to the house to which mom is not happy about. I have a best friend, her names Sarah, shes nice and fun but we dont usually get invited anywhere, im not really unpopular but im really known as the nerd and Chaz's sister.

"Hurry up Chaz! Your making me late!" I screamed up the stairs, pacing around the floor.

"Calm the fuck down Cindy" He said when he appeared.

"Language!" Mom shouts, i dont know why she bothers hes always swearing.

"Im driving" Chaz said, snatching the keys from my hands. "Bye mom" He said walking out. Fucking dick.

"Bye mom" I said a bit more cheerier than him and then followed him out the door and hopping into the car next to him.

"When you get back tell mom i wont be back"

"Shes gonna be pissed"

"Dont care, me and Justin have got buisness to do" I rolled my eyes.

"Justin has a girlfriend why do you keep dragging him out everywhere?"

"I dont drag him" He chuckled "And Masie is a slut, its not like she doesnt know what her boyfriend gets up too"

"I dont even know why they bother with each other" I sighed.

"Because its fun, you just dont understand" He laughed.

I was around 5'3, small for 16. I had long brown hair which i always left down, my glasses were perched on my face, not always, i usually wear them when i sit at the back of the classroom as i cant see some of the teachers scrawny hand writing on the board.

"You better get to class, dont wanna be late do we?" He chuckled

"Shutup" I shot back before i grabbed my bag and hurried off to my classroom. Sadly our room was on the top floor so i had to go up a few flights of stairs, having to go up them everyday killed me.

I saw Sarah putting her books in her locker as i saw the door was closed. I walked over and lent against mine which was next to hers. "Hey" I said.

"Hi" She said, not sounding very happy.

"Wassup?"

"Jason leaves today" She sighed, Jason was a real good friend of ours, but he would be back in a week so i didnt see the big deal so i knew there was something else.

"Whats Justin done?" I asked, Justin Bieber aka the biggest player in the school was my bestfriends brother but also my brothers bestfriend.

"Everything! Woke up this morning to find 3 girls in my kitchen! Completely strangers!"

"Wheres Pattie?!"

"She went away for the night to look after the cousins so Justin took advantage of it!" She screamed. "He does this everytime and to be quite honest im really uncomfortable with it, its bad enough looking at him eating Masie's face off in the hallways" She said, rolling her eyes in their direction as i turned my head, every damn day.

"Well Chaz is going off somewhere with Justin tonight apparently" I said, checking my books.

"One night of peace i guess" I giggled at her comment.

"Can i use your brush?" I looked up as i saw Justin and Masie, Sarah looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"And why dont you use your own?"

"Because i left it at home can i just use the damn brush?" He looked me up and down before giving a disgusted look, lets just say me and him dont exactly get on well.

"Here!" She said, shoving it at him before walking off to class, dragging me with her. "Sick of it" She sighed.

***

I tapped the table with my nails and fiddled with my pencil, i couldnt concentrate. I looked across the classroom and saw Sarah hitting her head with a book. The teacher couldnt see the giggling going on from behind me or whatever else they were doing.

I understand the boy and girl seating plan but who on earth decided for Maise and Justin to sit next to each other. Maths, i hate maths, im good at it but i despise it, just use a damn calculator.

Me and Sarah started whispering to each other, well mouthing. "They wont shut up" I said to her.

"I can hear them over here" She rolled her eyes.

"Uh miss Somers" I looked up and gulped, did he see?

"Y-Yes sir?" I heard Masie giggle from behind, i just sighed.

"Can i talk to you for a second? Outside?"

"Yes sir" I gave Masie a look before i got up and followed him out. "What was it?"

"Cindy you are an excellent student, really one of the best and some, just a few are failing maths class i was just wondering if you would mind tutoring?"

"Um i guess i could.."

"Thats great! its settled then, can you come back here at the end of the day so we can discuss more?"

"Uh yeah, course"

"Fantastic!" He clapped his hands together as i nodded and walked back into class, everyones eyes glued on me as i took my seat.

"In trouble?" I heard Justin's snicker from behind.

I turned around and replied "Big trouble" I rolled my eyes and turned back round to see Sarah trying to get a hold of me.

"What did he want?"

"Tell you at lunch" I replied. Rest of the lesson i had Justin kicking my chair and Masie's giggling drowing me out.

"Somers, getting angry are we?" I could see the smirk plastered across his face as i stood up with my stuff.

"Leave me the fuck alone Bieber" I growled.

"And if i dont?" I turned and glared at him as i felt Miley's stare on me.

I replied as the bell rung. "Just wait" I grabbed my stuff and headed out the room.

Fuck fuck fuck

***

"I have to tutor someone in our math class" I told Sarah.

"Who?!"

"I have to meet back there after school, its probably Daniel or someone"

"Bitch Danny's mine" I giggled.

"We can dream" I smiled, resting my head in my arms. She coughed as i looked up to see Bieber and my brother.

"What?" Sarah spat.

"Came to return this" He said, passing the brush back to her and turning his attention on me. 

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing" He chirped and snorted, laughing as he walked away with my brother.

"What happened with you and Justin in class?"

"Nothing, it doesnt matter, little boy games he likes to play." I replied.

*****************************************

First chapter is up guys!<3

 VOTE AND COMMENT