Chapter 12

~Truth or Dare~

Cindy's POV:

Whos idea was it to play truth or dare? Oh yes, Chaz'.

We sat in a circle, opposite me was Justin, that made it even more awkward, next to me on one side was sarah, next to her was Chaz and on the otherside of me, Jason.

"Chaz your turn, truth or dare?" Justin asked him.

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Sarah" They both stared at me, speechless. "Dares a dare"

"Ew" Sarah spoke up.

"Dont speak of this again" Chaz said as he moved over, a quick kiss was over in seconds before they were in a fit.

"Fine, Sarah, your go" Jason said "Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Cindy" Justin said, i was in shock.

"Um really?"

"Go on" I mean we've kissed before but it was alone and we were pretty pissed.

I sighed and lent over to kiss her, it lasted longer than hers and Chaz'.

Justin had a smirk on his face when we pulled apart.

"Cindy's turn" Sarah smirked. "Truth or dare"

"Truth" 

"Who was the last person you had sex with?" I choked.

Jason was in the room. My brother was in the room and Justin was in the room and he damn well knows it was him, or so i imagine.

"Uh i cant really remember it that well his name was Matt" Complete lie. "It was a while ago" Justin gave me a look as if to say 'i know your lying' 

"Jasons turn" Chaz grinned "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" I honestly thought he would pick truth.

"I dare you to make out with Cindy, right here" I think i just died. 

I gave Chaz a look, he knew damn well about Justin and he gets jealous fucking easy.

I turned to my side as he cupped my face, the kiss was pretty passionate, i was enjoying it actually till Sarah grabbed me and yanked me away.

Justin looked pretty pissed off, his fists clenched, his eyes glued on us both. "Justins turn" I said awkwardly. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Take off your shirt" I looked at Chaz, he just asked his bestfriend to take off his shirt. Now im fucked.

I watched as the cloth was with drawn from his body, i mean he hadnt got the full six pack but he was sure enough getting there and fuck i could die.

"Chaz your turn" Sarah told him "Truth or dare?"

"Uh truth"

"Who do you regret sleeping with?" Justin asked him.

"Um uh Masie" He said in a whisper, Sarah gasped.

"You slept with Masie?!"

"Well this is fucked up" I muttered. "Jasons turn" I grinned.

"Truth or dare?" Justin asked him.

"Truth" 

Justin quickly burst in "Have you ever had sex before?" fuck

"Yeah" what "I have"

"Right, um Cindy's turn"

"Dare"