Chapter 35

~ The real him ~

Cindy's POV:

"Is Justin with you?" Austin asked, not sounding very happy.

"Sadly" I giggled as he walked in to the camera, i was on skype to Austin.

"Hi" Justin said as he jumped on the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Get off" I muttered, clearly it was a no from Justin.

"I thought you two were in an argument?"

"Everythings fixed and now shes my best friend" He smirked and kissed my cheek. 

"Justin" I whined and pushed him off of me as he walked away, laughing with a smirk plastered across his face.

"So your pretty close?"

"Always have been, you know that, why?"

"Nothing, i just dont want you hurt again" He said with a fake smile.

"So your coming here next week right?"

"Monday actually, im only staying a week though, do you mind if i stay with you?" He asked.

"Im actually staying at Sarah's, Justin's sister but im sure she wouldnt mind" I told him as Justin was standing in front of me telling me no.

"Great thanks babe" Justin glared at me as he said that.

"Look Austin i've gotta go Justin's being a pain, talk later, bye" I said and ended it.

"Are you mad? He cant stay here!"

"Shut up Justin your here, whats the worst he can do? And it Sarah's house not yours"

"But i want to be alone with you" He groaned.

"Justin if im gonna end it, what does it matter?"

"Your ending it?"

"Hes lied to me so yes im ending things"

Justin let out a sigh of relief before he walked over and cupped my face, connecting our lips, only for the door to open.

"Im not even going to ask" Sarah said blankly as she stared at us, we'd broken away as Justin was standing away from me sitting on the bed.

"This time we wont lie to you.." Justin trailed off. 

"Im ending it with Austin" I blurted out.

"You told her eh Justin?"

"You knew?!"

"I didnt want to say anything, i've always known, im sorry, but you two?"

"Yeah we're technically together"Justin said and took my hand in his.

"Not like i havent heard this before" She mumbled under her breath.

"Its gonna work this time because i love him" I said, Justin smiled.

"And i love her too"

"Okay guys i get it,"

"Austin's staying round next weekend" Justin sighed.

"Whatever" She said and walked out.

"Whatever?! Thats all she has to say?!"

"Face it Justin my boyfriend and your acquaintance is staying here" I giggled.

"Great, just great"

***

-Monday-

Austin was face to face with Justin 'acting' like they hadnt met. I just wanted to blurt everything out but Austin was doing a pretty good job lying.

"Your gonna have to stay in my room if thats alright" I saw Justin tense up as his fists became a ball.

"Its fine" He smiled, Sarah was giving him looks, he pretended as if he hadnt seen them.

It was quite late when he arrived, 10pm actually. We'd eaten and already were in our pyjamas. We were both laying on my bed, he knew something was wrong with me.

"Cindy are you alright?"

"Yeah im fine, promise" I said, kissing his lips, feeling disgusted at the same time.

"You sure?" I nodded, he smiled and kissed me again, more roughly this time as he laid me on my back and climbed on top of me and began kissing my neck, my fingers ran through his hair.

"I know we've never done this before" My eyes went big as i caught my attention to what he was saying. "You dont have to if you dont want too" No its just been 2 years, i cant say no.

"Carry on" I gulped and told him as he smiled and brought his lips back to mine, his hands traveling under my shirt, slowly taking it off and throwing it somewhere. 

"Your so beautiful" He grinned as i fake smiled, he brought his lips back to mine, my fingers tangled in his hair.

Just then the door opened, we broke away as we saw Justin in the doorway. "Uh um theres someone on the phone for you" He just saved me.

Austin rolled his eyes. "Be back soon" He said to me "Are you gonna get out?"

"Its not like i havent seen it before" Justin smirked as Austin snatched the phone from his hands and left the room when Justin slipped inside, i was now sat up on the bed, glaring at him.

"There was no one on the phone, was there?"

"Course there was" He chuckled and walked over.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, Masie" He said calmly.

I sighed and didnt say anything more. "Thanks for saving me"

"You didnt wanna?" He chuckled, i shook my head. "How about if we lock the door and.."

"Shut up Justin no" I growled.

"Awe, your boyfriends a dick"

Then the door opened again, Austin glaring at Justin. "I've gotta go and catch up with a couple of people, i'l be back later, okay?" I nodded as he left, sighing, hes gone to see Masie.

"You wanna watch a movie or?"

"Im not in the mood i need to think, please can you just leave me alone" I said, trying not to sound rude, he nodded and left my room, i ran my fingers through my hair and let out a loud sigh.

 I need to confront him. Tomorrow.

***

"So where did you go?" I ask him at nearly 1am, he'd been gone that long.

"Just seeing a few friends, i told you earlier" He'd woken me up from my sleep sadly so he stood in front of me and changed.

"You said you had no friends around here anymore?"

"Of course i do i just havent seen them in a while"

"Masie?" I asked.

"Yeah" Was all he replied, i couldnt hold it anymore.

"Why are you so close to Masie?"

"Can we talk about this in the morning? Im really tired" I rolled my eyes.

Pathetic excuses.

*********************************

Austins here!

Vote and comment :D