Chapter 28

~ Who is it? ~

Cindy's POV:

"Well we know its not Masie or Sarah" Justin spoke as i laid on the bed, glaring up at the ceiling.

"It cant be Jason ether" I sighed, "He hasnt been in my house for months, i have no clue"

"Who else has been in your house?" He asked, crawling on to the bed and looking down at me. 

"My mom and Chaz, its non of them considering that picture of Chaz got out" 

"Well its someone that wants revenge, think about it, theres a picture of Sarah and Chaz, Jason and Masie, me and you, its someone that hasnt got a picture out"

"Well who?" I asked, then i remembered.

**Flashback**

"Ryan i swear if Chaz comes down them stairs" I growled.

"Look Justin was here yesterday, i couldnt speak to you, can i just come in for 5 minutes?"

"Fine" I sighed and let him in "You've got 5 minutes"

"Cindy i love you" I nearly choked "When you and Justin hated each other, then was my chance but i fucked that up next thing i know your banging Justin, i mean the other night, i wasnt using you, you said things and i just got carried away"

"I-I need a drink" I gulped and walked into the kitchen trying to calm myself down. I cant remember hardly anything i said to him that night but i know one thing, i regretted it.

"Look Ryan im sorry that night really meant nothing to me, i love Justin and its taken me so long to realize that and i dont wanna loose him, im sorry" I told him straight.

"Fine, i tried" He sighed as he got up from ths sofa and walked out the door. "Justin's lucky to have you, you know that right?" I managed a weak smile as he walked down the drive, thats where i closed the door.

Damn

**End of flashback**

"Ryan" I blurted out "Ryan came to my house"

"W-What?"

"It was the day after prom, he came to apologise and talk to me, i walked away for a few minutes, came back told him straight and he left, i was uploading the photos to the laptop when he came round, he was on the sofa where i'd been sitting, hes got my camera" I gulped as i sat up, realizing this could be bad.

"That little shit" Justin growled.

"Give me his number" I told Justin, he groaned as he didnt want to give it to mme but he knew he had too. I tapped the numbers in my phone and called it, thankfully he answered.

"Who is this?"

"Its Cindy" It went silent.

"What do you want?"

"My camera back" I growled.

"Damn your not as dumb as i thought you were" Justin heard as it was on loud speaker, grabbing the phone from my hands and yelling.

"Listen up asshole once upon a time you used to be my bestfriend, that camera has got personal stuff on it and we want it back"

"I know, i've seen everything" He chuckled 

"Ryan its not good to get off over pictures" I sat there, my face red with embarrassment.

"Fuck off Justin your one to talk, you want the camera? Fine its no use to me anymore, Cindy can come and get it"

"Your not going near her, im coming"

"Cindy or no camera, you can wait in the car if you like" He sneered.

"We'll be there in 5 minutes" Justin said and hung up.

"I need to get dressed!" I screamed.

"Your not going in there, i am, your hot like that anyway" He smirked as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Justin!" I screamed.

"I thought you wanted this camera back" I sighed.

***

"Justin he said me, not you"

"C'mon its Ryan whats he gonna do about it?" He chuckled and got out the car, i sat patiently in the car, watching out the window.

Justin's POV:

"Your not Cindy"

"Well my girlfriend is half dressed, she doesnt want to see you and quite frankly i dont blame her so wheres the damn camera?"

"Here" He said and passed it over. "Everything on there, i wouldnt worry, my business is done with it now" I was slightly confused as i took the camera out of his hands. "You should tell Cindy to wear more clothes next time she comes out"

"At least i can touch her body unlike you, having to stare at a picture all day long" He glared at me as i walked away and back to the car.

"He just gave you it? Like that?" Cindy asked.

"Yup, strange actually" I told her, passing it to her.

"Everythings still here, just how it was" She said.

"Well thats a good thing, right?"

"I guess"

Cindy's POV:

I decided not to tell Justin about the most recent video which i would watch when i got back to his, alone that is.

I sat on the floor in the bathroom as i pressed the play button, there was only sound.

"Hello Cindy, its me Ryan, instead of telling you how much i love you i thought i'd show everyone how much you love me, you see im not stupid ether, when i want something i get it and Masie isnt doing a very good job of it so at 6pm, wednesday night, everyone in my contacts will get this video;" He then played an edited version of what i'd said the other day. "Look Ryan, im sorry for everything, that night actually meant a lot to me, i love you and its taken me so long to realize that and i dont want to loose you, im sorry Justin i dont love you, its always been your best friend"

I couldnt breathe, the fact that he'd used other videos on my camera to make that sound exactly right was unbelieveable. "So Cindy, wednesday at 6pm, everyones phones and me and you both know im one of the populars so i doubt there isnt anyone i missed, see you"

Its wednesday. I grabbed my phone as it went off with the video, it was 6:01pm. I froze in my spot. My whole world crashing down in a second.

************************************

Oh no! IT was Ryan! Will Justin belive the video?

Vote and comment! <3