Chapter 24

~ Cheating and games ~

Cindy's POV:

"I cant do this" I blurted out as we arrived.

"Its easy, just do what i told you to do" Sarah reassured me.

"Theres a lot of people" I told her, not wanting to step one foot out of this cab.

"Look Justin's by that door waiting for you, are you gonna get out or am i going to have to pull you out?" I sighed, looking at him.

"Fine, you get out first"

"Gladly!" She grinned and jumped out, i took a deep breath before i stepped out my side, trying to act as casual as possible. Lighting the cigarette in my mouth as i puffed out the smoke, everyone looking at me.

I walked over to a jaw dropped Justin, the whole place went silent apart from a few silent whispers as i reached Justin i put the cigarette out with my heel as i stared at a speechless Justin.

"Y-You didnt need to do that" Was the first thing he said, which i was clearly not expecting.

"Why? Still going to avoid me tonight then?"

"Cindy i-"

"Save it, i dont even know why i bother" I rolled my eyes and walked inside, walking straight past Masie with a massive smirk on her face. I looked around for Sarah as i accidentally bumped into Ryan.

"Wow you uh look different" He chuckled.

"A good different i hope"

"Yeah you look.. hot" I blushed "You not with Justin?"

"He didnt have much to say" I looked down. "Have you seen Sarah?" I asked.

"No"

"Shes disapeared" I sighed.

"Wanna get some drinks?"

"Uh sure"I smiled and followed him to the bar.

After i took a few shots, drinking quite a lot a stumbled apon Justin who did not look happy. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He hissed, grabbing my arm which i yanked back.

"Im doing what i want to do Justin, now you can go back to your friends since you never wanna be seen with me"

"What are you talking about?"

"Face it Justin, i know you didnt even wanna kiss me in public no matter what you say i know your afraid of what people think just because im me, im Cindy the geek, the nerd, the unpopular girl"

"Cindy i love you because your you, not because of what anyone else thinks" He said as he cupped my face, pressing his lips against mine, my arms sliding around his neck as his were on my waist, in a hot makeout session until i heard a cough from behind us, causing us to break away and stare at Masie.

"Can i talk to him alone Cindy?" She asked.

"Whatever you've got to say you can say it here" Justin spoke for me.

"Right, fine, i was just wondering because i forgot to ask last night, what made you come out to meet me?" I was shocked, Justin went to Ryan's right? Or was my head messing with me?

"Y-You went to meet her" I asked Justin.

He looked like he was going to punch her as i pulled out of his grip. "She text me and asked to meet her."

"Wow you couldnt even tell your girlfriend" She laughed.

"Cindy it was nothing, you know she wants me back, and you know its not happening"

"You didnt have to lie to me!" I screamed.

"You would have acted like this! You expect me to tell you everything?!"

"Forget it Justin, just fuck off" I growled as i stumbled away and into a room.

"Go away!" I shouted as i laid on a sofa, a guest room obvously.

"Its me, Ryan" I sighed

"Come in" I replied as i watched him open the door and close it again as he walked over and sat next to me on the sofa as i sat up.

"I saw what happened, im sorry"

"Its always gonna be like this, he just cant keep away from her, its always gonna be her instead of me, he doesnt really mean anything he says, i doubt he does anyway"

"You know you deserve someone that really loves you and thats always gonna be there" He said, inching his face closer to mine, if i was sober i would have pushed him away but i clearly didnt know what i was doing as i smashed my lips against his, a small kiss turning out in to a hot make out session.

"Do you wanna go back to my place?" I nodded quickly, saying no more.

***

I undone the buttons on his shirt as it was discaded, mine also. No time was waisted as both our pants were off and we were just laying in our underwear, and of course my bra. "I love you" He mumbled as he was kissing my neck, my hands running through his hair.

"Really?" He nodded.

***

Justin's POV:

"She left about 5 minutes ago" Masie told me.

"Where?"

"I dont know, Ryan uh took her" I growled. "You wanna dance?"

"No not particually" I told her as i left and walked over to Sarah. "Where the fuck is Cindy"

"Woah calm it, shes here, right?"

"Last night, i lied ot her, told her i was going to Ryan's when i went to see Masie, she told me she wanted me back, i said no and returned, that was it but now shes got some damn idea in her head that im afraid to be seen with her"

"Justin everyone thinks your afraid to be seen with her, its not just her, its everyone, everyone still thinks you love Masie"

"Fuck no i stopped loving her way long ago, but Masie said she left with Ryan"

"God go home Justin we'll find out in the morning where she is. Hes probably looking after her which is far from what you've done, y'know why she dressed up as she did? For you, everything that girl does is for you and she knows you smoke so stop hiding it.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath. "Im going to Ryan's"

"Dont" She warned me "Just go home"

***********************************

Oh no, Cindy and Ryan...