Chapter 32

~ Reunion ~

Cindy's POV:

- 2 Years Later-

Still with Austin, yes, boy friend and girlfriend. But i havent seen my friends for two years, two whole years. Now me and Chaz were 19 we could decide what we wanted to do so we had a talk and its decided im moving back to america with him, for good. But mom and dad are staying here.

Austin cant stay, he has to stay here in england, he can visit for holidays and thats about it so i dont particular know if it will work out.

Sarah was picking me up from the airport, i waited impatiently with my luggage, Chaz got a lift with one of his friends, leaving me, alone. What if shes replaced me and found a new best friend? All thoughts running through my mind.

"Sarah!" I screamed as i wrapped my arms around her, making it hard for her to breathe.

"God girl i've missed you so damn much!" She screamed as we pulled away.

"Are you sure its alright if i stay at yours tonight?"

"Yeah course, its just me and Justin"

"I-I thought it was just you?"

"Mom kicked us out as she thought we were old enough, i got my own apartment but then Justin was dumped on me as im the only one that can control him"

"What do you mean control?"

"See for yourself when we get back to the apartment"

"Does he know im coming?"

"No, i thought a surprise might cheer him up"

"Sarah you know i've got Austin"

"He knows that too, but hes still lonely old Justin crying over damn pictures" I sighed.

***

"You can sleep in the spare bedroom considering Justin has the other one" Sarah told me.

"Thanks"

"So where's Chaz staying?"

"With Jake, hes alone so they decided to pair up" I shrugged. "Wheres Justin?" I asked as we came through the front door and there was no sight of him.

"Moping in his room as usual, c'mon"

I followed her up the stairs of the apartment, it was very neat and modern. "Thats his room" She whispered as we walked past. "And heres yours" Technically opposite his.

"Thanks"

"Mines just down the hall, im ordering pizza as a celebration so you can unpack and meet me downstairs when your ready, dont worry about Justin hes not coming out" She giggled and walked away.

I sort of wanted to see him but then again i didnt.

It didnt take me long to unpack as i figured i'd buy new clothes here, so once i was done i headed down the stairs, the sweet smell of pizza wafting my way.

"Does Justin not eat with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, he'll come down" She said as she sat down on the sofa, i sat next to her with the pizza on my lap as we watched the tv, the news was on and it was boring, my attention soon got turned away when i heard noises from behind.

I turned my head and saw what looked like Justin. God.

He didnt look himself at all, covered in tattoos, half asleep and just not alive. "J-Justin?"I sat as i put my plate down and got up.

"Cindy?" He asked as he turned my way "W-What are you doing back?"

"Me and Chaz moved back here, we didnt like england"

"Oh" Was all he said and shrugged, getting his food.

So how are you Justin?

No, no no no.

Can we talk Justin?

Stay away Cindy.

"You've changed" *facepalm*

"You too" He said with no expression on his face at all.

"Cindy's staying here until she gets herself sorted" Sarah blurted out.

Justin glared at her before he headed back off up stairs. "He looks awful" I stated.

"You and him have big issues and since your staying under the same roof you really need to sort them out"

***

"Justin" I said, knocking on his door, it was 11pm, Sarah was asleep thankfully. "Justin its me, can i come in?" I knew he was still awake because i heard the tv.

"Fine" He groaned as i opened the door, his room wasnt that big of a mess, he was just curled up in his bed with his blankets.

"Can we talk?"

"Whats there to talk about?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the tv.

I rolled my eyes and closed his door as i sat next to him on the bed. "I know when i left we were not on the best terms so im trying to fix that would you help me out a little?"

"I gave you everything, i told you everything and what did you do? Throw it back in my face, your not the girl i fell in love with" I gulped "The girl i fell in love with was the nerd at school with the glasses and the shy one, or so i thought, i told you my life, you helped me and cheered me up and what do i get? Sorry Justin im moving to england, i'll visit you, what happened Cindy? Its been to fucking years and we've had no visit, and it wasnt long before you got yourself a new boyfriend, was it?"

"You have no idea what went on in england and to be honest thats non of your business, i couldnt visit im sorry but i couldnt and even if i did you would have fucking acted like a child! Grow up Justin! I've moved on and you should too, we're done, we're in the past and y'know i kept this" I said, holding the promise ring up. "We promised to love each other no matter what, why do you think i still kept it Justin eh? It hasnt been easy for me ether so dont you dare talk to me like that again" I said, throwing the ring somewhere in the room and getting up and walking out. I had to let that out.

************************************

Oh well shes back, Justin's a wreck, what will happen next?

VOTE AND COMMENT