Chapter 30

~ The tape ~

I woke up, this time Justin's arms securely around me, i smiled to myself as i rested on his chest, his fingers stroking my hair softly. "Im sorry" He mumbled as i turned to look at him.

"You wanna tell me whats going on now?"

He sighed "How much did Masie tell you?"

"She told me she was worried about you and what you might do" He sighed, yet again.

"Its my dad.. Mom kept me and Sarah away from him all these years but shes threatening my mom and we both know it, she acts like shes fine but we've read her messages on facebook and when something happens i over react because i think about that, we've never been told about him properly, she seemed to avoid the subject but now im just confused as to why hes come back"

"You need to talk to her Justin"

"How can i? We've tried, she pushes us away and acts like we're stupid, i just take it out on everyone and its not fair, i know, im sorry"

"Its fine" I weakly smiled up at him as i pressed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Y'know about this tape.. we can just delete it"

"Why? If your just gonna show Ryan, whats the point?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah i mean your not gonna send it to him or anything, just show it to his face, right?"

"Yeah, course" He smiled "I'll tie him up if i have too" I giggled.

"I love you"

"I love you more" He said, cupping my face and smashing our lips together.

***

Justin's POV:

It was Chaz's idea's for him, me Ryan and a few others of our friends to meet up at his, Ryan of all people. Its been 4 days since it happened, i still havent confronted him.

"So Justin what do you and Cindy get up to in your spare time?" Jake chuckled, i saw Ryan shifting in his seat, we were all currently in the living room, Cindy upstairs in her room with Sarah. Her mom was at the store.

"Stuff" Was all i said.

"They fuck each other is what hes trying to say" Chaz butted it.

Before i could speak Harry spoke up "So is she good in bed Justin?" Awkward as her brother is sitting here as well as Ryan.

"Amazing" I smirked.

"Ew dont talk about my sister like that" Chaz chuckled.

"Ay Ryan, you alright?" Jake asked him

"Fine" He spat back.

"Whats this?" Harry asked as i saw he had hold of Cindy's camera.

"Cindy's" Chaz replied, my mouth hung open as i was too late to realize.

I heard Cindy's and my voice come from the camera as everyone moved to Harry, Ryan already sat next to him had his eyes glued to the screen, i shot over there and stood behind the sofa, i tried to snatch it off him but he wasnt having it.

"Fuck my life" Chaz muttered.

I was speechless, i didnt know what to do. I looked to my left and saw Sarah and Cindy coming down the stairs, the boys had turned the voloume up loud, they could hear the moans from over there.

As it ended Cindy stood there staring at me as all the boys turned to her not saying a word. She didnt say anything as she ran up the stairs. "Cindy!" I called.

"Fuck off Justin you've done enough" Sarah spat and ran up after her, i ran my fingers through my hair cursing myself.

"That was hot" Harry said.

"I cant believe i just watched a video of my sister banging my bestfriend" Chaz said, in shock.

"You think maybe we could have a threesome one day?" Jake grinned, licking his lips.

"Shut the fuck up you guys were not meant to see that" I growled. 

Ryan looked tense, like he was about to expload actually.

"Shit your fucking lucky" Harry told me.

"Guys i think you should leave" Chaz said "Justin you stay"

Finally they left, i was pacing in the kitchen fuck

"Justin calm down"

"How can i calm down?! I was meant to show Ryan that! Only fucking Ryan! Shit!"

I turned and saw Sarah, hoping it was Cindy. "Is she mad?" I asked her.

"Mad?! Shes beyond mad! What a way to say goodbye Justin" I heard Chaz sigh from behind.

"G-Goodbye?"

"Shutup Sarah" Chaz mumbled.

"I'll see you at home" She said before she quickly left.

"Justin i think you should go talk to her" I didnt say anything more as i traveled up to her room, when i opened the door i saw bags and big suitcases, her room was practically empty.

****

Cindy's POV:

I wiped my tears away with my sleeve as i saw Justin at my door. "W-What are you doing?"

"Packing, what does it look like?"

"Where are you going?"

"To england" I stated.

"W-What?"

"Me, Chaz and my mom are moving to england to be closer to my dad"

"Since when?"

"A week or two ago"

"And you didnt think to tell me?" He said, grabbing my arms and turning me to face him.

"I couldnt"

"So you was just gonna leave?" I shrugged and tried to hold back my tears.

"Maybe"

"If this is about the tape it wasnt my fault i-"

"Im sick of hearing sorry Justin just get out, please"

"W-When are you leaving?"

"Earlier tomorrow morning"

"So this is how you wanna end it?"

"I guess" I sniffled. "Please just go"

"I brought you that ring for a reason Cindy"

"And i gave you my heart for a reason but what did you do? You beat it every time with your excuses and lies so im sorry Justin, we're done"

**********************************

OH NO SHES MOVING TO ENGLAND SHIT

VOTE AND COMMENT