Chapter 27

~Truth is spilt~

Cindy's POV:

I sat in the bath inbetween Justin's legs as his arms were securely around me as he told me everything.

"One person i swear, i wouldnt do it again, it was for my uncle, hes the bad one here, my mom knows, i was 15, two years ago now, she tried to stop me but me and Masie went and done it anyway, we were bored, but i swore i'd ever do anything like it again"

"You really trust me with that?"

"Yeah" He managed a weak smile "Sorry i didnt tell you about my smoking" He sighed and kissed my cheek.

"Im over that" 

"So you dont care?" He asked, shocked.

"Of course i care Justin smoking isnt good for you but i cant stop you" I shrugged as he kissed every visible inch of my back, making me shiver in his touch. "I mean we're only 17 Justin" I had to say it.

"So? That doesnt stop us, you know that right? when we're older we're gonna get married" I felt a smirk against my shoulder.

"Keep dreaming Bieber" I giggled.

"And we're gonna have lots and lots of babies" He chuckled and kissed my cheek, i rolled my eyes.

"You can" I giggled

"Aw baby dont be like that i know you want my kids" I squirmed underneath his touch and giggled as i turned my head and gave him a simple kiss and a small smile. 

"Did you ever think about this with Masie?" I asked him, he shook his head.

"No, never, i just thought you'd make a great mom one day"

"And why is that?" He shrugged.

"Your just adorable and i know you love babies i've seen you so dont deny it" He chuckled.

"I wasnt" I smiled.

"Why'd you decide to come over?"

"Someones leaked the picture of Sarah and Chaz kissing at prom"

"Ouch, thats why Sarah has locked herself in her room for most of the evening."

"And my cameras gone" Justin's face fell into a frown to a 'are you serious' look.

"Y-Your camera?"

"With all my pictures on it, Chaz blames me for posting it everywhere where i did fuck all, we got into an argument so decided to come here, its obvious Masie has it"

"When did you last have it?"

"Uh like prom i guess, i put the pictures on my laptop and left it, sadly i left them on the camera." I sighed.

"Y'know them pictures.. of us.. are they-"

"Yes" I told him straight, he didnt say anything, he was just completely silent. "So we need to get that camera back before everything gets leaked."

He sighed "I thought this night was getting better"

"Masie's trying to take you away, her and Jason are bullshit, he wants me back, they're getting you to hate me so it breaks us"

"Babe that wont happen, i promise you"

I smiled and turned around as i placed my legs ether side of his body, leaning over him as i attached my lips to his, his hands resting on my waist as we continued our hot makeout session. That was until we heard screams coming from Justin's bedroom door.

"Justin let me in! Do you realize whats just been posted all over the internet?!" Sarah screamed, me and Justin looked at each other as he helped me out and into a towel, himself aswell as i stayed in the bathroom as he delt with Sarah, i listened.

"I was in the bath, whats been posted?"

"This!" She said,shoving a piece of paper in his hands "I just printed it"

"W-Where'd you get it"

"This ones off facebook but theres tons more out there, its from Cindy's camera"

"Yeah but shes not the one posting them! Fuck" 

"This just gets better doesnt it" She rolled her eyes as she walked away, Justin slamming the door and locking it again, i walked out in my towel to see him leaning against the wall with a picture in his hands, i walked over and took it off him. fuck.

"Chaz took this" I growled, staring at the photo.

Me and Justin in my bedroom, on my bed, me on top of Justin only in his boxers and me just in my bra and panties, it was clearly us, little fucker, i didnt even know that was on there.

"We need to find whos doing this" He spoke up.

"Its Masie hands down, she got my diary, whats to say she didnt get my camera another time?"

"Hey look, you wanna stay here tonight?"

"Can i?" 

"Sure" He smiled.

I told mom otherwise i'd be grounded, she said she wanted a 'talk' with me when i got back, more like an argument.

I was only in my panties and one of Justin's shirts, i loved wearing his shirts, the smell was just heaven, he clearly liked it too.

I laid in Justin's arms on his bed, i looked up and saw he'd fallen asleep, he looked like a baby, it was adorable. "Night Justin" I smiled to myself and kissed his head before snuggling back up to him and slowly falling asleep.

***

I woke up with no Justin next to me, but shouting from downstairs. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as i got out of bed and opened the door, i looked down the stairs to see Masie, Sarah and Justin arguing.

"Oh look who it is!" Masie shouted as she saw me walking slowly down the stairs, still in nothing but Justin's shirt and my panties.

"W-Whats going on?" I asked.

"Dont act like you dont know! This is everywhere!" She screamed, shoving a picture in my face. "Its off your camera!"

I looked down to see a picture of her and Jason kissing passionately, Chaz dared me to take it, i forgot about it though. "Masie i didnt post this someones taken my camera and to be honest i thought it was you"

"Well i swear if i find it is you, your dead meat"

"Why the fuck would i post pictures about myself Masie" She gave me an evil glare as she turned and walked out, i was not expecting to wake up to that.

But whos doing this now its not Masie?

********************************

Who do you think it is guys? :D

Vote and comment!!!