Chapter 33

~ Kiss me ~

Cindy's POV:

"Your both quiet" Sarah said whilst i dared looked at Justin who was sitting opposite me. "Im going out to do the shopping im trusting you both" God she sounds like my mother.

"Yeah" I muttered whilst i pushed the fork around my plate, not hungry at all.

Once i heard the door slam i got up from my seat. "Where are you going?" Justin asked me, why do i need to tell him everything now?

"To have a shower and get dressed, whats it to you?"

"I wanna talk"

"Talking didnt go very well last night, did it?"

"Please"

"Fine" I sighed and walked up the stairs.

***

Justin's POV:

Whilst Cindy was in the shower i went through her room, i know it was a bad thing to do but i had to do it anyway. I locked the door incase Sarah came home early.

What was i looking for? I dont really know but as soon as i came across her phone Austin's name came to mind. all 'I miss you' Texts, making me feel ill.

As soon as i heard the light switch off i ran for the door, and the handle broke off. Fuck it. I stood there, literally just stood there. I watched her unlock the door and opening it, i could have killed myself.

She stood there in just her towel, i was too in a trance to realize she was screaming at me. "What are you doing?!"

"I uh came in for the hair dryer" I lied

"Your hairs not even wet" She growled and looked at the door.

"Wheres the handle?" She asked, tightening her grip on the towel i couldnt help but stare, if your wondering all i've fucked since we've broken up is hoes, Masie is gone and out of my life for the better.

"I-It fell off"

She just glared at me "Justin get your eyes off me"

"Uh sorry" I said and  sat on the bed with my back to her.

"So whats the real reason why you came in here? And i swear if you turn around Bieber" The fact she called me 'Bieber'.

"I just um missed you"

"So you thought you'd look through my stuff?"

"Just your phone" I shrugged, then realized what i said.

"You looked through my phone?!" She shrieked. "How did you get the password?!"

"It was easy, your celebrity crush" I said and turned round, i have such a short memory.

"Justin!" She screamed, only in her shorts and bra, i was too mesmerized to turn away, i just wanted to grab her and cuddle her, being able to call her mine again. But then i noticed.

"What are these?" I asked as i got up and grabbed her arms, stopping her from putting her shirt on.

"Nothing, let go" She growled.

"Have you been cutting yourself?"

"What does it matter to you?"

"I still have that ring too, i still care, why the hell are you doing this?!" She stayed silent. "Because of me?"

"It wasnt all you i-i"

"What and Austin's seen these?"

"N-No" She mumbled.