A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. A pair of black Khajiit ears appeared in my room.

"I thought you forgot."

"I am not fond of being oblivious."

"I see."

I nodded. He closed the door behind and pulled a chair from the corner. He sat on it.

"So, what is that you have to tell me?"

I asked, patiently waiting for the answer and explanation. At least, I tried to be patient.

"About Morph."

"What about him?"

"He retold me what happend back there in Windhelm. He blames you for failing the mission and almost getting killed. In other words, you broke him."

"I knew he would act like that, but to broke him? How is that possible at all."

"Perhaps it's better to first explain your reasons for failing the mission, don't you think?"

Dar'Zirno asked. He frowned a bit but remained calm waiting for my answer.

"The man that saved Ulfric Stormcloak..."

I stopped trying to gain enough strength to finish the sentence.

"What about him?"

Dar'Zirno asked after I was silent for too long.

"He is my brother. His name is Menro Kriaan-Sil."

Dar'Zirno's eyes widened in surprise. Even his ears fell backwards.

"Your brother? Are you sure?"

I nodded, but didn't look at him.

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know."

"Do you even realise who is the person you are telling me is your brother?"

Dar'Zrino asked. His voice contained supsicuous tone now. I was confused by his question.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know about the name you said, but that man is now called Menro Stormcloak, son of Ulfric Stormcloak and his successor."

The shock I felt wasn't possible to describe.

"W-What?!"

I aksed. My voice shivered as my eyes widened of shock and not wanting to believe in that.

"Tell me, why should I trust you when you say he is your brother?"

The Khajiit asked me. I looked at him, my eyebrows almost covered my eyes.

"When he talks he often accentuates 'S' a bit too much."

"Not enough to persuade me."

I tried to thought about how to prove that he is my brother. Then I remembered the day mother gave us two indentical necklaces. They were rounded in form of a dragon's head. The dragon's eyes were made of diamonds. Menro and I wore those necklaces.

I touched the old necklace. It was still hanging on my neck. I felt like I haven't seen it or touche it for years. I took it off and show it to Dar'Zirno.

"When we were young, mother gave us two indentical necklaces. One is worn by me and the other by Menro. He posesses the same necklace."

He flicked the necklace between his claws studying it closly. After a few moments he turned his gaze back on me.

"By Sithis..."

He said that and left the room. Where did he go? To Morpheus? Should I follow him?

I decided not to. After an hour, Dar'Zirno returned to my room.

"He wants to speak with you."

I wanted to smile. I wanted to jump. I did nothing similar to that. I simply nodded and went down the halfway to Morpheus' bedroom.

The walke was agonizing and long. It felt like it took eternity. I didn't know why is that so. Did I really want to see him so bad? Or I just want this walk to last as long is possible?

Soon, I found myself in front of his door. I reached my hand to knock, this time not to be stopped by Dar'Zirno's hand. Yet, my hand just stayed in the air. I wanted to knock. I couldn't. But I wanted. I had to. So I did.

"Enter."

Cold voice came from the room. It was so cold my bones shivered. I've never felt such incomprehensibility in someone.

I obeyed the cold, silent voice and entered the room, shutting the door.
I found myself in a big room I once had a chance to see. But then was neat. Now is messy, full of dirty clothes and shoes, trays of food, empty bottles of wine and other garbage.

In front of me stood a tall figure. Messy and dirty hair covered his illuminating eyes. Rumpled shirt was almost falling of him. It wasn't buttoned so I could see Morpheus' abs covered with scars. His pants were dirty and he wore no shoes. His feet looked cold on this stone floor.

"Morpheus..."

"Silence."

He hissed. His had was still bowed down. He didn't want to look at me.
I expected he'll shout on me and punish me. Maybe even kill me. But he did not. Instead, hr just asked for explanation.

"What happend? Why did you failed the mission? What is the reason of your disobedience?"

His voice maybe was calm but I knew that he burned inside. Just like his words burned me. He spat the questions out like they were venom. He clearly saw only traitor and fail in me.

"I...I'm sorry."

I said. My voice shivered. I didn't know what else to say. What should I say? I only felt shame and sadness.

"Sorry?"

He said that cynically. The tone of his voice hurt me like a scourge.

"All you have to say is 'sorry'?"

He looked at me finally. And just for a moment, before I broke the eye contact, I saw his eyes glistening in the darkness of his bangs. I couldn't look him in that eye. It felt like he can see my exact soul with them.

"You betrayed me! You betrayed all of us! Your hands are covered with blood of our brothers and sisters, Astrid!"
He shouted at me. His words echoed through the room. I was...shocked. Did I hear wrong? Or what?

He said the name of previous leader of the Sanctuary.
He misplaced me with her. Did my mistake hurt him so much that I remined him of her? The person who he probably hates the most. Am I that kind of person to him now?
He fell on his knees and covered his head with his arms. I could see his fingers gripping strands of his raven hair. He growled and...cried.

I couldn't stop myself. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him, trying to calm him down. I removed his hands from his head and instead of his hair I put my hands in them.
He gripped them tightly. It hurt me, but I ignored the pain. I felt a few teardrops falling on my skin. They were so cold. But I knew his heart wasn't. At least it wasn't before.

"What has she done to you?"