43. Jimin: You're just a toy

Your Pov

"Stop it!" I yelled at the 3 boys who were walking closer to me.
Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook and worst of all, Park Jimin. These three were my bullies. And it all started in 8th grade.
Back then, they were quite okay, they kept saying nasty things, but at least they kept their hands off of me.

All of this, just because I had a crush. I had a crush on Jimin and he knew it. Since then, I became easy prey for him. Believe me, I was quite feisty, but not towards the people that I loved. No matter how much I hated him, I still had feelings for him. He could kill me and I would still forgive him.

As time passed, he started to pull my hair etc. And I knew it would only keep getting worse, until I fought back. But 3 against one isn't really fair.

Anyway, I was being cornered by 3 guys who wanted to use me as a punching bag.
Jimin kicked me in the shins, which made me fall to my knees. Then, he grabbed onto my hair and made me look at him. He just smirked and said 'you're so weak y/n. I don't know why you're still here. You could move out of town and we'd never see each other again, but instead, you just keep coming back for more every day'

I clenched my fists and looked away from him. If only things were that easy.

'Alright, you had your little speech, now let me go before I elbow you in the nuts'
They were testing how far they could go, as always. But this was going to end, now.

Jimin released my hair and told his friends they could have a go at me first. I got on my feet again and shot them a deathstare.

'Just try me' I said through gritted teeth.

Yoongi was the first to come at me. I wasn't really a fighter, but anyway, I could defend myself.

So, I lifted my leg and kicked him in the balls, the easiest way to make a guy fall to the ground. He groaned and cursed at me.
But I was busy giving Jungkook deathstares. That guy was something else, alright. He was tall and very muscular. If I were a guy, I'd still be scared of him. But luckily for me, he didn't fight me. Instead, Jimin walked towards me and punched me in the face. I swear I could hear my bones crack. I ended up on the ground, but Jimin wasn't done with me yet. He kicked me in the stomach and said 'who said you could ever fight back, bitch. You're worthless'

Then, everything became black.

I woke up in a strange house, not my own. I sat up straight and looked around. 'Where am I' I muttered. 'Well well, time you woke up' I frowned. 'Why did you take me to your house?'

'You blacked out, and I couldn't leave you outside, now could I' Jimin walked up to me and looked at me. He caressed my cheek, making me flinch. 'What's your problem, dude? First you knock me out and then you take care of me.. Why don't you just leave me alone?!'

'Because I want you to stop having feelings for me' he said. I raised an eyebrow at him 'What do you mean?' 'I mean that you can get much better than me. I slept with countless girls since you confessed to me. I don't give a shit about you or your feelings, so just give up on me and live your life peacefully!'

I shook my head and smirked. 'No. We can't choose who we love. Even if you choose not to love back, I'll still love you. You beat me up, yes, but at least I've got your attention'

Jimin grinned and then... he kissed me. My eyes widened. When we broke apart, Jimin had a mean look in his eyes.
'It's funny playing around with your heart. But unfortunately, I will never love you...'

A week later I was walking through the school's corridor. I'd changed up my clothes a little. Normally I wore simple tees and jeans, but today I felt like wearing a croptop and skinny jeans, which flattered my figure. I'd gained a little bit more confidence and decided two can play at this game. Jimin was going to get it. I passed by him in the corridor and felt his eyes on my body. I waited for him to look me in the eyes, then gave him a smirk. 'Like what you see?' I said, then walked away, leaving him stunned.

Suddenly, I bumped into a big guy. I looked up and saw it was Jackson, one of the school's most feared bullies. He'd never laid a hand on me before, but now he grabbed me by the collar and lifted me up. 'If it isn't Jimin's punching bag. I see you've been beaten up again. Too bad you're his target, I mean, you're very pretty' He put me down again and pushed me against the lockers. Hands on both sides of my head, so I was unable to escape. All the time, I kept my poker face. But even though he'd never hurt me, I was more scared of him than I was of Jimin.

'If you would just let me go..'

'No, I don't think so'

He started leaning in and I still had no idea what he was up to. But then I heard a deep voice say 'Get your hands off her'
I looked to my side and saw Jimin. He looked angry. Jackson took a step back and turned to Jimin. 'Well well, who we have here. Are you in a bad mood because I touched your girlfriend?'

'She's not my girlfriend, but she's still mine. And nobody touches what is mine' He spoke through gritted teeth. 'Alright alright, you can have her' Jackson scoffed, then walked off.

Jimin looked at me, and I looked back, saying 'what makes you think I'm yours..?'  I was about to walk away, when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him.

He took me to the school's roof and told me to sit down. He sat next to me and for a while, we both didn't say anything. Until he  broke the awkward silence. 'Did he hurt you?'

'huh, why do you care?'
'I didn't... ugh.'
'Last time we had a conversation, you told me you didn't care about me, or my feelings. And after all, you're the one who always beats me up'

'Just shut up and listen to me okay' he let out a sigh.
'Ever since last week, I've only felt guilt. I just can't do this anymore. I don't like hurting you. I act like I do, like I'm some kind of asshole without feelings, but I do have feelings. And it hurts me seeing you hurt. When I first started bullying you, it was my goal to make you stop loving me, yes. But when that didn't work, I actually started to admire you. Not once did you think of giving up on me. Even though I deserved it. Then, I just bullied you so I had an excuse to be around you. But I couldn't deal with it anymore. I don't want to hurt you, but I do want to be around you.'

I looked at him. He looked sincere about this. Normally he had this cold look in his eyes, but that had disappeared now.

I sighed. 'I hate myself for this, but I can't be mad at you. ever. If you'd told me this a while back, I would've forgiven you like that. But now, I don't think I can. My feelings for you haven't changed. But I can't allow myself to be this naive. If you really mean this, then we have to start from the bottom, by being friends, I'll give you that much' 

A slight smile appeared on Jimin's face
'I'd like that'

After that, Jimin stopped being my bully, and started being my friend. He proved himself to me and even though I still didn't forgive him completely, things were looking up for us.

Bts imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara