11. Christmas eve

This is a pic of Kuhn from up10tion and i'm LOVING them since like last month and ugh. Go check them out if you haven't already ;) now back to the story!
----------------------------------------------
It was christmas eve and I was sitting alone on my couch. I've been living in Korea for about 2 years now on my own. My parents are still in the US which means I don't have family to celebrate xmas with. But it sounds worse than it actually is because I was watching a xmas and enjoying a lot of delicious food that I didn't have to share. You don't hear me complainin.

I got a call from a friend called Jimin. He is a bts member and he was my first friend here in Korea. I picked up the phone. "Heeyy Jiminie" I liked to call him that because he is my best friend. "Yah! Y/n don't call me that! I'm older than you y'know. Show some respect!" He jokily said through the phone. I laughed at him "well sorry senpai"
He was silent but I knew he was grinning. "Oh yeah, what I actually called you for, would you like to spend xmas eve with me and the other members?" He asked.
I thought about it for a moment. I didn't really know the other bts members so I didn't know if it would become awkward if I celebrated xmas with them. "Y/n ? You still there?"
"Oh sorry I was thinking, uh Yeah I will celebrate it with you, I guess"
I answered. "GREAT, come over as fast as you can" Jimin said, sounding very excited. "Aight" I said and ended the call.
I started getting ready since I was sitting in my pjs. I wore a cute xmas sweater and some ripped jeans with my black adidas.
I decided to just walk to Jimin's house because he only lived a few streets away from me.
When I reached his house, I knocked three times.
A tall guy opened the door. "Hey you must be y/n" he said. I nodded " come on in, Jimin told us a lot about you" I smiled to myself and walked in.

I walked into the living room and saw 6 guys playing around. Jimin was the first one to notice I was there and he ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Guys this is y/n" he said while he released me from his hug.
There was a bunch of heys and hi's. "Y/n this is Rapmonster, Jhope, Jungkook, V and Suga" Jimin said while pointing to the guys one by one. "Wait" Jimin said. "Where's Jin" "IM HERE" a voice coming from the kitchen said.
I sat down at the sofa and looked at the boys one by one. Gotta say, Jungkook was AttraCtIve.
After a while Jin came out of the kitchen and we all sat down.

"Okay let's play a game!" JHope said.
"What kind of game?" I asked.
It was quiet for a while and the boys were thinking about what game we could play.
Then, I quickly looked at Jungkook and he was looking back at me! Awkward...
I looked at the floor immediately.
"Let's play the Pepero game!" Jimin suggested.
What. No. (For those who don't know the pepero game is a game where someone has to put a pocky stick in their mouth and the other person has to eat as much of the pocky stick as possible which usually leads so kissing)
"Nooooo" I whined. I don't wanna kiss any of these guys.
"Why not y/n? Are you scared?" Jimin teased. "No that's not it-" "well then it's settled, we're playing the pepero game"

A few minutes passed and we were ready to play the game. "So who am i gonna be paired up with" I asked the guys. They looked at each other and jin yelled "JUNGKOOKIE" jungkook gave him an evil glare but didn't complain.
Jin and rapmonster went first. Then Jimin and suga. Then tae and jhope and Jungkook and I were last. "We gotta win this tho" Jungkook whispered.
I laughed and nodded.
I put the pepero in my mouth and Jungkook started biting pieces off.
He came closer little by little and when our noses almost touched, I closed my eyes. Then.. Our lips touched. The guys yelled "OOOHHH I KNEW IT" and I smiled in the kiss.

When we broke apart there was like nothing left of the pepero. I opened my eyes again and saw Jungkook smiling at me. "Well that was.. Intense" i whispered. He laughed and said "We did win tho"

----------------------------------------------
YaY