6.Suga: Drunk

Okay I thought this was a cool fanart...
----------------------------------------------
It was late at night and I was on my way home from work. It was already 10 o'clock. I wondered if Suga was already home. I hadn't seen him in 2 months because of his tour. We had been together for a few years, but it had been tough because I didn't get to see my own boyfriend very often. I arrived home and the lights were on. I smiled knowing suga was inside. I quietly opened the door and walked into the living room.
Suga was sitting on the couch and didn't bother to look at me, not even when I went to sit next to him.
I looked around the house and noticed broken alcohol bottles laying on the floor. I assumed he was drunk. "Well, hello to you too" I giggled a little " it's been a long time." Suga still didn't say anything and neither did he look at me. So i decided to stare at him, suddenly he turned his face and stared at me.
If looks could kill I would've been dead. I got a little scared and looked away. "Why are you even here." Sugs said in a low tone. "Maybe because I'm your girlfriend and I live here too." He was clearly annoyed by my answer and stood up.
When he was about to walk away, I stood up aswell and grabbed his shoulder. "Yah! Why are you being so rude all of the sudden." He turned around and grabbed my wrist. A bit too tight ... "i am so done with you, I don't love you anymore!" He shouted at my face. "You don't mean that, you're just drunk." I said softly while the feeling out of my wrist disappeared. "You're kind of hurting me you know" I continued. But he didn't release my wrist. "I never get to see you, I know I'm always busy with tours and performances but at least I tried to make something out of this relationship!" Sugs said.

Then something snapped inside me. "Why do you think you have the right to say that, I can't go with you on every tour because I have to work myself. I need to earn money too, suga. And everyday I get hate from YOUR fans because I am your girlfriend. But I didn't give up on us because I love you!" I raised my voice. What happened next is the thing I will never forget.
Suga released my wrist and slapped my face right after. I screamed and fell down. Tears began to stream down my face and I felt my cheek stinging. I was so in shock that I couldn't move. "Wh.. why did you" I managed to say. I looked at suga and he was staring at me with wide eyes.
He was about to say something but it came out so soft that I couldn't hear it. After that he ran upstairs. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a big red spot on my left cheek. I still couldn't believe he actually slapped me.

I went back downstairs and decided to take a walk outside to get my mind of things. While I was walking around the streets, someone suddenly threw his arm around my shoulder. I was shocked and looked at who it was. "Omg Jimin you scared the shit out of me." I laughed. Jimin and I had been best friends since we were 5 and because of him Suga and I were in a relationship.
He grinned at me "haha I meant to scare you so I'm glad I did, woah, what happened to your cheek." He asked while he touched the big red spot on my cheek. I didn't know if I had to tell him, but he was my best friend after all. Tears build up in my eyes again and I said "Suga.."
Jimin gasped. "Did he touch you!?" He said very loud. I nodded slowly. "That fucker better apologise real quick before I kill him." He continued.
I smiled a little, it was good to have a protective friend like him. We walked towards a playground and we sat on the swings for a while. It had already been 2 hours since the incident happened and I left my house.

I looked around and saw a figure walking towards me and Jimin, when it came closer I saw it was suga. I quickly looked down, and Jimin clearly noticed because he stood up and when suga almost reached us, Jimin went to stand in front me. "i don't know what your reason was for hitting her, but if you ever lay a hand on her again, I will kill you." He said.
"Let me through" suga said. Jimin looked at me and I nodded. Jimin walked away from suga's path. Suga looked at me and said " stand up." I stood up, not afraid of him because Jimin was right by my side.
He walked closer to me and stopped when our noses almost touched. The look in his eyes suddenly softened and he hugged me really tight. I stood in shock and let him hug me. "I am so sorry y/n, I never meant to do that. I don't know if you will forgive me, and you don't have to but I really needed to tell you how bad i felt, before you would leave me." I finally hugged him back and I felt bad because I just couldn't stay mad at him.

"Who said I was going to leave you." I answered. "Y..you're not?" He questioned. " What you did really hurt, But i can't stay mad at you and I don't want to." I realised Jimin was still here and he said " well I think I can go now" I looked at him and whispered "thank you" he nodded and walked home. I released myself from the hug and started to walk home aswell, suga following me. When we were home he suddenly backhugged me and said l" I was so scared you would leave me, but please know that I'll always love you, even though I may not say it to you everyday." I smiled and answered " I love you too.

----------------------------------------------
WOAH 1055 words. It's been a while since I wrote but I was totally out pf inspiration and last week I had exams so I had to study hard. But BTS'S COMEBACK 'RUN' omg I bet y'all have already seen it and if you haven't go watch it right NOW. I got so much inspiration from the mv and the song so I stares writing again. Btw i almost reached 400 reads so THANK YOU ALL LOVELIES. I WILL TRY TO WRITE MORE AND I HOPE Y'all enjoyed this and will enjoy the upcoming imagines xoxoxoxo - Amanda