28. Jin: Caramel Macchiato

Your POV:

It was around 8 pm when I finished work and finally headed home. I was a webtoon artist and work was always very stressful. I lived alone in an apartment in Seoul and since I had to work from 9 am to 7 or 8 pm, I usually didn't socialise a lot. 

But I always went to a cafe after work, no matter what. I knew almost all the people who worked there and it helped me to relax after a stressing day. 

I entered the cafe and was greeted by a few of the workers. Their faces lit up when they saw me. "Ahh, miss, you came again" I nodded at them saying "Of course, I never miss my daily coffee"

I sat down by the window and ordered a Caramel Macchiato. When my order arrived I immediately noticed something. This 'something' only happened on wednesdays or fridays. On those days, there would always be a little note next to my cup of coffee with a little message, which always brightened my mood. This time it said 'You're just as sweet as this Caramel Macchiato. Enjoy, love' 

I smiled at the note. It was cute, and I was curious about who always wrote them for me. But somehow I never got an answer. I knew almost every worker, but when I asked 'Did you write this?' They would always shake their head. 

It didn't bother me too much that I didn't know who it was. His messages always made me happy, so I was grateful for that. 

When I finished my drink I went up to one of the workers and asked "Excuse me, is there someone who only works here on wednesdays and fridays?" 

The girl thought for a while, then nodded "Yes there is, he's around your age, I think. Why?  "Eh,  I was just curious" "I can call him out for you" "Oh, that won't be-" "Jin, come here for a second" I sighed, what if it wasn't that guy. A blonde, young looking guy walked towards us. I had to admit, he was very handsome. I secretly hoped he wrote the messaged.  

"Hello, can I help you?" He said. Even his voice was beautiful. My heart fluttered when he looked me right in the eyes. I gathered some courage and asked "Did you write this?" while holding up the paper with the message. 

His face didn't show any emotion as he just shook his head. "Nope". I could feel my face getting red from embarrassment and quickly looked away from him. "Oh, okay" After that, I quickly said goodbye and left. That was so embarrassing

But the worst was, I still had no idea who wrote the messages. 

A few weeks later, I went to the same cafe on wednesday. I had been in a fight with my ex boyfriend the day before and with work being stressful, let's just say my life wasn't really how I wanted it to be. 

This time I ordered a caffe mocha. Again, there was a note. I didn't quite get the message though. It said 'You're ripped at every edge, but you're a masterpiece' 

I was ripped at every edge? Did he mean I was mentally tired and done with all the stress? I blushed when I realised he had called me a masterpiece. 

Suddenly, the little paper was taken away from me. I looked up, only to see the devil himself, aka my ex boyfriend. He studied the note and didn't seem quite happy about it. "So, a secret admirer, eh? We don't need those" He ripped the note and looked at me. His glare made me uncomfortable. My ex had turned into a psychopath after I broke up with him, and he wanted me back. 

"Leave me alone, Taehyung. I will never take you back!" I raised my voice, but didn't want to cause a scene. "What? You like that secret admirer of yours, huh? You like that kind of attention. You're a slut, Y/N" If looks could kill, I would've been soooo dead. The way he glared at me, I felt like he wanted to murder me on the spot. 

I had to escape from this guy. I decided to give it a shot and get up. I wanted to speed-walk away from him, but he  grabbed my arm. Could've seen that coming. He was squeezing my arm so hard, I didn't feel it anymore. "I'll never let you go, y/n, I will ruin your life until you come back to me. I will kill you if you don't!" He started screaming and losing his mind. 

Fortunately, Jin showed up behind him. "Sir, leave the girl alone, or I'll have to call the police" Taehyung looked a little shocked and released my arm. He tried to hit Jin, who easily dodged his attack by stepping aside. Jin got a hold of his arm and twisted it, only to receive a groan from Taehyung. "Jinyoung-ah, call the police. This guy has to be put in jail, due to his violence." Jin said. Taehyung still had one free hand. He looked at me, then at Jin and just when Jin looked away from him, he grabbed my neck. I gasped for air and tried to get his hand away from me, but he was too strong. Jin wanted to help, but he already had Taehyung's other arm so it was hard for him to find a way to help me. I felt like the oxygen was being sucked out of my lungs. 

An idea popped into my head, it was my only chance. I gathered all the strength I had left and kicked upwards. The grip on my neck loosened and the next moment, Taehyung was on the ground. I couldn't help but smirk. I just kicked his nuts. Jin was sitting on top of him, tieing his hands together. When that was done he stood up and gave me a slight smile, which I returned. "Thank you" I said softly. He nodded and spotted the torn paper on the ground. "Don't worry about that note, I'll write you a new one" He walked away and returned after a while, with a new note in his hand. "Here" He handed me the note. "Open it once you're home" My eyes widened "So it was you?! ahhh, you're a really good lier!" 

The police arrived short after, taking Taehyung with them. I don't think he will bother me any time soon. I was about to head home, so I told everyone goodbye and waved at Jin. He smiled and winked at me. Again, I felt my heart flutter. 

Once I was home, I opened the note, like Jin had told me. It said 'You better go out with me now that I helped you with your crazy boyfriend haha. Just kidding, you don't HAVE to, but it would be nice. Call me if you want to see me (his number)'

I blushed. We'll see what happens, Kim Seokjin. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the story is up to your imagination :)