15. Jungkook: Beauty and the nerd

I walked through the school doors was greeted by a lot of 'hey y/n's and I waved at the people who greeted me even though I didn't know their name.
You can easily say I'm the queenka, feels stupid to say it like that but okay. I'm not the typical queenka as in I'm not a bitch. That's why many people greeted me.
My boyfriend Xiao (who is the kingka) came running up to me. "Hey babe" he said and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss.
Xiao is an asshole, I can say that about my own boyfriend right?
To me he is sweet and all, but he bullies people. He takes advantage of being popular and no one dares to talk back to him. Except me but that's logical.
We walked to class together. I don't sit next to him. I sit next to a shy guy named Jungkook.
He is one of the people Xiao bullies.
I walked to my seat and saw Jungkook already sitting there. "Hi" I greeted him. He softly said hi back and he looked kinda scared. I looked around and saw Xiao giving him a death stare. But then he saw I was looking he smiled at me. I don't know why but he doesn't bully people when I'm around. Is that good or not :( ?

After a while the teacher came in "hello class" she said. A few people mumbled 'hi' 'hello' and there was one 'i don't wanna be here' Ms Lee ignored that comment "so you all will be working in a project for the upcoming 2 weeks and you will work with the person you're sitting next to.
I smiled a little. It was good to work with someone else than my boyfriend. Even though I love him, he claims me. Like if another guy looks at me he will beat the poor guy up.
And I would get the chance to get to know Jungkook better.

Then lunchbreak came and I sat sith Xiao (what a surprise)
"Awh I feel bad for you babe" he said while pouting.
"Why" I asked.
"Because you have to work with that nerd" he answered.
I frowned "he's not a nerd, he's quite okay if you ask me"
"Are you protecting that guy? Since when did you become friends?" He asked.
"I didn't say we are friends I just think it's unnecassary to bully him without a reason" I explained.
He growled a bit "I do have a reason" he said and walked away angrily.
I just raised my shoulders and decided to go to my locker.
I was putting some books into my locker when I heard xiao's voice again. But this time he sounded really pissed off. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GIRLFRIEND HUH! the poor girl is suddenly standing up for you! I don't know but as far as I can remember you told me last time, that you wouldn't talk to her anymore"
I immediately knew who he was talking to, Jungkook.
I closed my locker and sighed. Then I walked into the direction the voiced came from. I saw Xiao and his friends surrounding Jungkook and he already had a wound on his cheek, he looked like he was about to cry. Damn I was already too late. Xiao raised his hand to hit Jungkook and I screamed "STOP IT GODDAMNIT YOU IDIOT" everyone instantly looked at me, Xiao also.
"Y/n" he said.
I walked towards him "you're such an asshole fuck you honestly, we're over"

His eyes widened and he stood there nog knowing what to say.
I pushed him out of my way and took Jungkook's wrist. "Come on" I said to him and dragged him out of school.
"Let's start that project"
"But d don't we have c-class" he stuttered. "Let's just skip it, and don't feel uncomfortable around me, I'm not like Xiao" a smile came across his face and said "okay"
"That's more like it"
After a while we decided to start the project at his house.
He let me in his house and it wasn't what I expected. His house was huge and it fave a real 'home' feeling you know what I mean? Some houses are just houses and others really feel like a home. Sorry I really talk shit.
Back to the story....
A woman who I guess was his mom came out of the kitchen and said "oh hi honey you're home early" when she saw me she suddenly smiled. "And who is this beautiful girl you've got with you"
"This is y/n I work with her for a project" "Annyeonghaseyo" I said and bowed. "Nice to meet you dear, tell me if you need anything" she said.
I thanked her and Jungkook and I went upstairs. When I walked into his room, it was a mess. A mess as in, there were books on the floor and when I looked at them there was lyrics written in them.
"You write songs?" I asked amazed. "Oh yes I do, nobody has ever read them though" "is it okay if I read a few or... Sorry I'm just really curious"
I said as immediately regretted asking that. "It's okay" he said. He gave me a book that was laying on a shelf. "These are the newest lyrics I've written, the other ones are pretty bad" I nodded and sat down on his bed. "I will go get something to drink" Jungkook said, but I didn't react because I was already fascinated by his lyrics.
Soon Jungkook came back "this one is definitely my favorite" I said while letting my eyes wander the lyrics. It had the title 'paper hearts'.
"Can you sing it? I mean if you write lyrics you can probably sing too right?" I said excited.
He laughed a little and sat next to me on his bed. "Ah that one, yes that's one of my favorites too. I can try and sing it for you but I never sang in front of anybody so I'm kinds nervous" he said. "Don't be, I'm your friend right?"
He smiled when I said that and nodded "alright"
He started singing and I swear to god, his voice gave me such goosebumbs, I thought my armhairs would fly straight out of my skin" (I'm weird Deal with it)
When he was done clapped for him "Jezus that was amazing"
"Thank you, I wrote it for a girl" he said and his face got a bit red.
"Oh really how romantic. Who s the lucky girl?" I asked.
"Uh-uhm it uh was- I wrote it for you."
My eyes widened a bit. " I'm sorry I- " he sighed. "You were just such an inspiration for all of my songs and I have had a crush on you since forever"
"You don't have to apologise for that you dummy, you can't do anything about it when your heart decides to love someone" i laughed at my own words, It must have sounded stupid. "I have to be honest, I just broke up with Xiao and I never realy talked to you a lot so I do not have feelings for you YET. But I mean anything can happen, I would love to just start off as friends if that's okay with you"
I said hoping that I didn't upset him.
He smiled at me "I would love to" he said.
"Alrighty! Let's start that project for real now" I said.
___________________________
Woopwoop