34.J-Hope: Creepy Doll part 3(END)

Previously: 

She held up a wallet and threw it at me. 

I opened the wallet and saw a person who I had never seen before. His identity card said 'Kim Namjin'. "Who is this?" I asked. I saw her eyes turn fierce as she said "My murderer"

"And you're going to kill him for me" She stated.

"I -I can't-" "Look, fool, it's either you kill him or I kill you. Make your choice"                                    
"Okay, I'll do it" WHat the hell was I getting myself into?!

"Great, tomorrow's the big day, so don't waste time. Oh, by the way, there's a huge kitchen knife in one of your drawers, use it tomorrow. I'll make sure to fade away all of your finger prints etc, police won't be able to find you"

gee thanks. 

J-Hope's Pov

I hadn't been able to sleep that night. I was just busy thinking, and knowing there is a ghost girl close isn't the nicest thought. I even felt awkward when showering, what if she suddenly pops up, who knew. Maybe she was a perv. 

While I was eating lunch I felt a sudden tug at my sleeve. I turned, to see Mina. I noticed, I was the only one who was able to see her. My mom hadn't mentioned seeing a ghost inside of our house, while Mina was around basically all day. 

I knew my mom would question me if I would talk to Mina, so I decided to talk to her in my thoughts. 'What's up, Mina' I don't know why I felt comfortable sitting next to a ghost, but it somehow didn't bother me. 'We have to go, I know where he is' I nodded at her and told my mom I wasn't hungry anymore. I hurried upstairs, taking the knife that was inside of my drawer. 

When I held it I wondered 'Was I really going to do this?' Then again, did I have a choice? If I didn't do what Mina asked of me she would kill me. 

The knife was huge, but I tried to hide it in my sweater. "Let's go"  I told Mina. I swear I saw her smile a little. I honestly felt bad towards her. She hadn't been able to rest in peace for 10 years, it was time for her to go to her family, again. 

I left the house without telling my mom. 

Mina walked, or more like floated, in front of me, showing the way. "Mina" I called after a while. She turned around "Hm?" 

"I don't think I can do this" Come on man, I was a softy. I can't even kill bugs, I just scream. 

I saw a flash of disappointment on her face, and noticed tears were starting to build up in her eyes. She wasn't just a little ghost girl, she was a sad little ghost girl. I felt the need to hug her, but  realised I probably wouldn't be able to touch her. 

"Hoseok, please." She begged. "I would have done it myself if i could. You have no idea what I have been through these passed 10 years. I suffered on my own. I cried myself to sleep almost every night. You are the first ever person to be able to see me like this, because I accepted you into my heart. All I want to do is rest in peace, but I can't if that murderer of mine isn't dead.
He got away with it, Hoseok. He walks the streets like nothing ever happened, like he didn't murder a whole fucking family!
Do you know how it feels to know that person is out there somewhere, just living his life. While you're just stuck between life and death. In a world where you're powerless?" 

I seriously pitied her, she didn't deserve to be hurt like this. And that's what made me change my mind. I had to help this girl. I couldn't leave her, I might be the only one who was able to do it. I just had to get over my fear and not be a weak little shit.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "right, where do we have to go?"

We kept walking in silence until we got to an alleyway. Mina put a finger to her mouth, signalling me to be quiet. I nodded. 'see that?' she asked me in my thoughts. She was pointing at a man who was leaning with one foot against a wall, smoking something that smelled like weed.  He had his eyes closed and seemed to be listening to music, judging by his headphones. 

'That's the Mxtherfxcker' My eyes widened in shock when I heard her swear like that, she looked too young to use such words. 'Now it's up to you' 

I felt I was trembling, but Mina put her hand on my shoulder. Wait, she was able to touch me? 

I sighed, pulled my hood over my head and walked into the alleyway. The man didn't even notice me until I was standing in front of him. My hand was already gripping onto the knife, which was still hidden in my hoodie. "What do you-" the man started, but didn't get to finish his sencence. There already was a knife inside of his chest. He looked down at the knife as blood gushed out. "Wh-who" "That's what you get for killing an innocent family. 

The man fell forward, I was just quick enough to step aside before he fell on me. He laid there on the ground, lifelessly. I suddenly felt the urge to puke.
Did I really take someone's life?

I backed away from the man and Mina appeared next to me. She looked a little,erm, happier.
"Thank you" She said. She embraced me and I felt tears running down my cheeks. 

When she released me from the hug she wiped my tears away. For a moment I felt like she was human. like, a living one.
"Because of you, I can rest in peace. Now live comfortably with your mom in my old house, I will leave. I owe you, so I guess the least I could do is become your guardian. I will protect your from all the bad things in this world. Thank you, Jung Hoseok" 

When she was done talking, I noticed she was starting to vanish. I felt a little sad, I had no ghost buddy anymore, but I knew she was now going to rest in peace, which made me feel satisfied. 

She had promised me all the finger prints would be vanished, so I trusted her on that. 

Without further ado, I headed home. 

My mom asked me where I had gone to. 'Just wandering through the streets' I had answered. Well, where's the lie? 

I hurried to Mina's room, which now looked like a normal room. It wasn't dark anymore, and I didn't feel the different aura either. I knew it for sure, Mina was gone. The only thing left in her room was her doll. Yesterday, I thought it looked evil, but now, I felt like it was the only thing that was left of Mina, so I decided to keep it. 

I sighed, ah, Mina you really were something else...

THE END 
-----------------------------------------------------------
IT FINALLY ENDED OMG