Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Start from the beginning

Dark eyebrows scrunched together letting out a giggle, "you full yet?"

"Just about," the tanned skin girl answered, "so what did you want to talk to me about?" She smiled as the porcelain skin girl made her way to the other side of the table, sitting next to Camila.

"Well, since I'm performing at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show," the younger brunette nodded, "the producers want me to flirt while I sing."

Camila already knew this; it is the Victoria Secret Fashion Show after all, "yeah?" She intertwined their fingers as she waited for a reply.

"The producers want me to flirt and banter on stage with Nat and I just wanted to let you know so there aren’t any surprises." She finally let out nervously, pressing her lips together lightly as she nodded, this time she was waiting for a reply. "Camz..."

Camila stood up, grabbing her dish, walking it over to the sink while anxious green eyes stayed on her the entire time.

CRAP. I hope she’s okay with this; the last thing I want is to make her feel uncomfortable or sad…she looked sad…hurt. Lauren could feel her heart ache at the vision in front of her; she knew Camila was sad about the situation, which was worse than the younger girl being angry, the green eyed girl could deal with angry, but the brown eyed girl feeling sad or hurt, that she COULDN’T stand. Well how would YOU feel if this was the other way around? Okay, you got a point there.

Her lips poked out as she placed both hands on the counter, her brown eyes locking with green ones that never left her, "alright, thanks for letting me know." Her eyebrows perked for a second before breaking eye contact.

That’s it? NO WAY, she’s upset which means she’s hurt, I know she is. She sighed at the realization.

"That's it?" Lauren tilted her head, giving the younger girl a chance to speak some more, her eyes still on the younger brunette who turned her back to the older girl as she cleaned the counter with a paper towel trying to keep busy and trying to keep her composure.

‘That’s it?’ YES! That’s it, what do you want me to say? That I CAN’T STAND that girl, that I DON’T want you flirting with her, even if it’s on stage because I KNOW she WANTS you. Camila became frigid as her thoughts continued to spew. You belong with me, ONLY ME…YOU’RE MINE and if she even looks at you the WRONG way or TOUCHES you…I might just KILL her.

"What else do you want me to say?" She continued to clean the countertop, her tone indifferent or at least that’s what she was going for.

Lauren quickly got up, approaching the shorter brunette, slowly wrapping her arms around the younger girl’s still frigid body. The taller brunette breathed in her scent as she let her chin rest on Camila's shoulder, the contact prompting the younger girl to stop what she was doing as her body began to relax, letting the warmth take over.

Why is it SO HARD to stay upset with this girl? Or to NOT show emotion towards her…Why? The shorter brunette sighed as she felt a trail of warm kisses softly placed on her shoulder, up her neck. I KNOW WHY.