Jumin x MC | Honeymoon

I awoke to the soft hue of the morning sun and the warmth of Jumin sleeping soundly beside me. I recalled last nights events; the way Jumin's fingers had danced across my skin; his body moving in sync with mine; how he had made me find a part of myself that I never knew existed. My body was throbbing but I didn't care. I loved Jumin with my entire being and that was worth the pain.

I went to climb out of bed when two strong arms enveloped me, locking me in a tight embrace. 'It's too early, go back to bed.' Jumin mumbled against my neck.

I smiled, 'Okay.'

I slowly laid back down, pressed up against Jumin's bare chest as he held me. I listened to the rhythmic beating of his heart and felt the soft rise and fall of his chest. I inhaled his scent; heavenly.

We were only halfway through our honeymoon but I couldn't help but feel somewhat sad. Soon, our romantic isolation together would be over and we would have to return to our normal lives. Jumin would return to the company and I would go back to working at the bakery. We still had a few weeks left together at his private beach house but I never wanted this to end. I just wanted a little more time to ourselves.

We ended up rolling out of bed around nine thirty am. I couldn't be bothered to find one of my shirts so I just wore Jumin's white button up from the previous night. He had abandoned it on the floor as we were a little too preoccupied with ourselves. If you get what I mean.

'Hey, Y/N. What would you like for breakfast?' Jumin asked. He had just finished putting on his black dress pants from last night and was fumbling with his belt.

I rolled over, watching him from our bed. 'Hmm. . . Bacon and eggs sounds delicious right about now.' I responded with a smile.

Jumin grinned, 'Anything for my beautiful wife.' He placed a quick kiss to my lips, 'I'll be in the kitchen if you need me.'

I watched Jumin as he disappeared through the doorway. He never goes shirtless. I bit my lip, admiring his toned back as he walked. It's a good look on him.

I swung my legs off the edge of the bed and went to stand. A sudden jolt of pain tore through my stomach, my head spinning as I fell backwards. I pawed at my temple, wincing slightly. Relax, Y/N. You probably overexerted yourself last night. It's not a big deal. This has happened before.

I ran my fingertips over my collarbone, recalling how Jumin had kissed me, sometimes slightly biting. I trailed my fingers to my lips, recalling the sensation of his lips on mine. He had dominated me in such a simple manor that left me hooked for life. It was addictive, being with Jumin. I closed my eyes and envisioned his beautiful eyes set on me, and only me. I bit my bottom lip, my body tingling with ecstasy.

Throughout the course of our honeymoon, Jumin and I had been intimate on multiple occasions, each time feeling better than the last.

I slowly rose to my feet and wandered towards the large floor-to-ceiling mirror. I stood before it, analysing my reflection. Jumin had left bruises almost everywhere. A whole string of them decorated my neck and collarbone, almost like he was claiming me. I loved it when Jumin did that - it made him all the more attractive.

Eventually, I tore my eyes away from the mirror and headed into the bathroom. I quickly splashed my face and attempted to tame my messy hair. As I walked out of the bathroom, I was practically drawn to the kitchen by the delicious aroma of breakfast.