Yoosung x Reader | Interruption

Yoosung usually wasn't the dominant person when it comes to Y/N, especially when they got intimate with each other. Yoosung had changed recently, he wasn't acting like his usual self. He was easily annoyed, angry and extremely emotional. You teased him by calling it his 'man period'.

You had let out a hearty chuckle while Yoosung turned bright red, fumbling over his words, 'I am n-not! Y-you're so mean Y-Y/N!' He stammered, storming off and slamming the bedroom door behind him. You sighed tiresomely, shuffling up to the door and placing your ear to it.

You knocked softly, 'Yoosung, I'm sorry. Please open the door. . .' No answer. You let out a loud sigh before moving away from the door. Yoosung flung the door open, seizing your wrist. 'Y-Yoosung!?'

He held you close, forcing his lips on yours roughly. You clung onto him, staring into his bright violet orbs, 'What's gotten into you. . . ? Is everything okay?'

Yoosung closed his eyes, drawing in a deep breath. He was just about to open his mouth to say something when Seven burst through the door.

'DAB FOR JESUS!' Seven exclaimed as he dabbed. He lifted his head, glancing up at you and Yoosung. 'Oops. . . my bad. . . I'll just. . . see myself out. . .' He said before slamming the door.

You both chuckled.

You then glanced up at Yoosung, his eyes now filled with a certain lust for you. He shoved you up against the wall, kissing you once more, 'Now let's get back to what I wanted to do before Seven interrupted us. . .'