Zen x Reader | Sugary Treat

I kicked the door shut, trying my best not to disturb my significant other. I stood with my key in my mouth before placing my bags down, my figure silhouetted in the unexpected darkness.

'Im so tired. . . I wonder if Y/N is awake. . . ?' My words trailed off as I flicked the lights on to see Y/N sitting at the kitchen counter.

She wore a devilish grin as she slid off the stool. Y/N was wearing black cat-like lingerie: the ears, the tail, the whole deal. I shook my head in disbelief, my cheeks growing hotter by the second.

'Welcome home, Master.' She purred, now advancing for me. Her stilettos dancing across the polished tiles with a soft clink, her light brown hair swishing in the nonexistent cool night breeze.

I stumbled backwards a little, losing my footing and hitting the ground with a soft thud. She pressed me up against the door, her lips capturing mine. She straddled me, wrapping her arms loosely around my shoulders. 'How was work?'

'I-it was good. . .' I replied breathlessly, 'What's gotten into you Y/N?' I asked with a nervous chuckle, 'Shouldn't you be in bed already. . . ?'

'I wanted to see you!' She pouted, 'You've been coming home late all night this week and I just know how much you love cats, so. . .'

I slinked my arms around her waist, drawing her closer to my chest. 'Naughty girl.' I whispered before planting a kiss on her delicate neck. 'Just what are you trying to achieve?'

'Who knows. We'll see what happens~'