Yoosung x Reader | Cheater p2

A few months after the break up and you were still moping about, dressed in your PJ's while eating ice-cream and watching a sad romantic movies like the Titanic and The Notebook. Your best friend had been texting and calling you non-stop but you hadn't the will to pick up the phone. Thus, leading to her turning up on your doorstep after a few days.

She banged on your door until you picked yourself up off the couch and to the door.

'MC! Where have you been!?' She demanded, her brows furrowing as she took in your current state. 'MC? What happened? Did Yoosung and you have a fight?'

'He cheated on me, Tiff.' You stated blankly, trying to keep yourself from bursting into tears. It still hurt, a lot.

'What!? When!?' She cried, pushing past you and into your apartment.

You sighed, knowing that she would do this. 'We broke up last month. . . on my birthday. . .'

By now, Tiffany was fuming, her fists clenched, 'Aw, MC. . . Ugh! How dare he! After everything you've been through together. . . !'

'I know. . .' You said, your voice a hushed whisper.

She wrapped her arms around you as you wept into her chest. It was all too much.

***

Yoosung had always been there for you, even at your worst times when you thought you might give up. When you were on the brink of despair. You had always been there for him too, especially when he was going through the motions with Rika.

You'd put up with him comparing you to her nearly every single day, all because you loved him. That's why it hurt so much, knowing that that meant nothing to him.

Days later and you had finally managed to leave the comfort of your home. After weeks of trying your best to move on from Yoosung, you sat, slumped at a table in the very same Cafe Yoosung had broken your heart. You would think it would hurt a lot more being there but to be honest - you didn't feel anything at all. You were just empty. Maybe you were moving on after all.

Your heart sank as you spotted a certain blonde sitting on a bench towards the centre fountain of the mall. His arm draped over a girls shoulder. He looked happy.

You clenched your fist, tears spilling down your cheeks. 'I guess I spoke too soon.' You said with a disheartened chuckle.

You pushed your chair out, grabbing your bag and hurrying out of the store and towards the elevator. You pressed the buttons hurriedly, not glancing over your shoulder. You didn't want to see them. All happy and smiling when you were here heartbroken and unable to move on.

When the doors opened, you practically ran inside and pushed the down button. Glancing up for a second, through the closing doors, you made eye-contact with Yoosung.

You thought you might be sick.

Yoosung's POV
My eyes widened with horror as I spotted MC. I stumbled to my feet almost immediately, quickly dashing towards the elevator. Lauren grasped my wrist, her pearly white manicured nails almost cutting into my flesh as she tightened her grip on me.

'Don't you dare.' She said, her words full of malice, 'You know what'll happen if you go back to her.'

'LET GO OF ME!' I shouted, throwing her hand off of mine. 'You may be rich, you may be good looking but nothing, not even all that make-up can hide your manipulative and evil core. I refuse to put MC through any more pain!'

Lauren jumped to her feet, raising her hand and slapped me across the face.

I tilted my head, my eyes remaining to the ground. I slowly found my voice again, 'I won't let you touch her. She's mine, and nothing will keep me from the one I love! Not even you!'

I ran, leaving the angered Lauren behind to pout.

I headed for the ground floor, the one MC would have been heading to. I paced the elevator, fear and anxiety gripping me in an icy embrace. What if she already left? Would she run from me even if I found her?

When the doors opened, I dashed out, my eyes scanning the streets. 'MC! MC, Where are you!?' I called, pacing as I ran my hands through my hair anxiously. 'MC!'

I ran out into the pouring rain, and around the corner of the building to find MC crouched in a ball, crying. 'MC. . .' I said softly.

She glanced up, her eyes red and puffy - horrified. She was completely soaked and shivering slightly. MC scrambled to her feet, and began running away down the streets, leaving me slightly startled.

I chased her, grabbing her wrist when I was within distance. 'MC, wait! Let me explain!'

'Leave me alone!' She shouted as she tried to shake my grip on her. 'I don't want to talk to you anymore! I hate you!'

The last words struck me hard, it was as if the wind had been knocked right out of me. I was so surprised that I'd even let go of her wrist.

No! I won't let her go again! I won't let things end like this!

I grabbed her wrist once more, spinning her around to hold her by the waist. I pressed my lips to hers. She was alarmed at first but gradually gave in.

Tears rolled down her crimson cheeks as she shoved me away. 'W-what the hell Yoosung!?'

I tightened my grip on her, nuzzling my head into the crook of her shoulder. 'I'm so sorry, MC. I should never have let this happen. . .'

'W-what are you talking about? Let go of me, Yoosung--'

'I let myself be manipulated by another woman. A highly powerful, dangerous, manipulative aristocrat. But never again will I let you go. Never again will I allow you to cry alone - never again to break your heart. I love you with all my life, MC. I know you can't forgive me right away. . . but I promise to win back your heart - to mend what I have broken.'

I took a step back to see her eyes full of tears. She just stared at me, her eyes clouded. 'You're right, I can't forgive you--' My heart began to sink. '--But I will try, because I still love you. Because I never stopped loving you.'

I smiled, pulling her closer to my body. I placed a kiss to her lips once more, all while standing in the freezing cold rain.

She laughed, smiled, all while she cried.

I'll never let her go, ever again because I love her with all my heart.