Yoosung x Reader | Cheater p1

You lay on Yoosung's bed, watching him play LOLOL from across the room. He was enveloped on the game, not acknowledging that you were actually talking to him.

When you think about it. He was ignoring you a lot lately, as well as being distant. You keep thinking that it's your fault, that maybe you're the one who messed things up between you two.

You smiled to mask your pain, tears threatening to flow. 'Excuse me. I'm going to use the bathroom.' You told Yoosung. He, of course didn't respond, but nodded.

You fled the room, practically running down the corridor to the bathroom. You thought you might be sick. When you entered the bathroom, you ran straight over to the toilet, not bothering with the door. It must be true, it's the only explanation.

A couple of days prior. . .

You were out shopping with Yoosung. You were already feeling down considering that he had forgotten that it was your birthday. You usually spend your birthdays alone but this year was different - it was almost worse.

You had been eating out at a small coffee shop in the middle of the shopping mall when Yoosung suddenly got a phone call. 'Sorry MC, I have to take this.' Yoosung said apologetically as he held his phone.

His expression had looked as if it were urgent.

'Go ahead.' You said with a smile, trying to keep your voice from cracking.

'Thanks. This won't take long.'

But the "phone call" did. For hours to be exact. It was approximately lunch time when you had arrived, now checking your phone, it read five o'clock PM.

You sighed, resting your head on the table before a man approached you.

'U-um, Ma'am? We're closing up soon. . .'

You panicked a little, scrambling to gather your stuff, 'A-ah, sorry! I'll leave!'

'Ma'am, are you okay?'

'Everything's fine! I'm very sorry to have troubled you. It appears that the person I was waiting for never came back. . .'

There was silence before the man spoke again, 'I don't mean to intrude, but was the person you were waiting for that blonde haired boy you were eating with?'

'Yeah, he's my boyfriend.'

'I saw him walk off with another woman. Tall, dark hair. . . ?'

You were horrified, surely he was joking. 'Pfft, that's impossible. . .'

Or was it.

You apologised to the man before hurrying out the door and out of the mall. Did Yoosung really ditch you for some other woman? Could he be cheating on you?

***

You had watched Yoosung over the past week, not only noticing that he did in fact disappear from time to time, but that he was colder towards you. This lead to only one conclusion, one you hoped it wouldn't be.

Present time. . .

You threw up into the toilet, thankfully pulling your hair out of the way in time. You placed your hands on the rim of the bowl, closing the lid when you noticed Yoosung in the doorway.

'Please don't come in here. You don't need to see this.' Yoosung's ignored you and walked forwards, crouching before you. You slumped to the floor, tears streaming down your cheeks. 'Why? Why Yoosung? I thought we were happy?' You said, your voice a hushed whisper.

'What? Of course we are. Where's all this coming from?'

'DON'T LIE TO ME!' You shouted, 'I know what you've been doing! I know everything! Don't you dare deny it!'

Yoosung's stood up, 'Know what? MC? What's going on?'

'STOP LYING TO ME!'

'MC, you're being unreasonable--'

'I know you've been cheating on me!' You screamed, choking on your words.

Yoosung was horrified. Your words seeming to knock the breath out of him. 'H-How did you. . .'

'C'mon, tell me. Who is she?'

'Lauren and I aren't--' He cut himself off, gulping.

'So that's her name. Figures. Well I hope she makes you happy Yoosung because I can't anymore. It's over.' You stated sadly, picking yourself up from the floor. You stared at Yoosung one last time before pushing past him. You headed for the front door. Yoosung still begging you to stay as he chased you to the front door. To let him explain. But you couldn't do that, not now.

Yoosung grabbed your wrist. 'MC, wait! Please let me explain!'

'I don't want any excuses, Yoosung. We're over.'

'Please,' He begged, 'It wasn't my fault--'

You shook your wrist out of his grip, glaring at him. 'It's not your fault?! It's not your fault! Cheating is a choice Yoosung!! You chose to cheat, so man up and suffer the consequences!' You spat, your words full of malice. 'Goodbye Yoosung.'

Yoosung fell to his knees, weeping into his hands, 'I'm so sorry MC. . .'